No announcement yet.

Underground Racing TT R8 GT wins Texas Invitational

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Racing TT R8 GT wins Texas Invitational

Maybe if this thing fired ammo and was anti-immigration, this thread would get more responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Maybe if this thing fired ammo and was anti-immigration, this thread would get more responses.
      Dude just post in car forums, this place is full of soppy vaginas who couldn't even tell you what oil their own car runs...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Dude just post in car forums, this place is full of soppy vaginas who couldn't even tell you what oil their own car runs...

You know what, I'm actually dead set on getting a "beta" car next year come tax return time.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting a Fiesta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You know what, I'm actually dead set on getting a "beta" car next year come tax return time.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting a Fiesta.

Not that bad, looks like a fun little car but the only ones I've been in were the shitty slow models... Sadly not everyone can afford to build 1200hp street legal supercars

Or drive an old muscle car year round getting 6mpg...

Comment

I was telling my friend that I like the Mini Cooper Coupe and he said that is a girly car

Man I really like how that car looks, is it really seen as a girly car?

Comment

I would like a hybrid car.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I was telling my friend that I like the Mini Cooper Coupe and he said that is a girly car

Man I really like how that car looks, is it really seen as a girly car?
                Let me put it this way... yes and no. They're ugly imo but if you like it get it.

As far as minis go I actually like them (the normal ones) and everyone loves the old Austin Minis. Those things are sweet! ****ty shell though, rust super easy.
                Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I would like a hybrid car.
                I gotchu man

Comment

Not that bad, looks like a fun little car but the only ones I've been in were the shitty slow models... Sadly not everyone can afford to build 1200hp street legal supercars

Or drive an old muscle car year round getting 6mpg...
                  That's the ST.

Not going to cool story bro you death, but I got to take one out for test drive yesterday at a dealership, after I had a chance to knock around in a Focus ST for a few days.

The Focus ST was a blast, but this little friggin' booger is the biggest stupid grin inducing front wheel drive car I have ever driven.

It reminds me of my dogs when they were puppies when I'd come home from work.

Oh man, we gonna play, we gonna play, we gonna play RIGHT NOW, and it's gonna be FUN, let's play RIGHT NOW.

I wanted a daily driver that could be fun, was cheap, and somewhat practical, and I found it.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-13-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Let me put it this way... yes and no. They're ugly imo but if you like it get it.

As far as minis go I actually like them (the normal ones) and everyone loves the old Austin Minis. Those things are sweet! ****ty shell though, rust super easy.

I gotchu man

I think Mini Coopers are eye catching and attractive cars. Every time one passes by I stare at it until it disappears into the horizon. I've seen two around here. They are pretty cool I admit. Whether they are girly cars or not.

Yeah that is a cool looking car, but I can not afford that

Yo when is this car coming out? It says it's the Toyota Camry Hybrid but there are varying designs of it. Which one is the real design?

Comment

Working...
                    X