No announcement yet.

Kenny Bayless allowed infighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
    Bayless is generally regarded as a good ref.

For those complaining about his interference in the Maidana-Mayweather fight, neglect the piss poor job weeks did in the initial fight, allowing Maidana to deliver mma moves, multiple low blows etc. Everything is conveniently left out if it's against the black fighter/promoter/manager/ref.

Bayless is a great ref, he jumped in too early at times in the 2nd Maidana-Mayweather bout but that was because of the bs Maidana pulled and did not want for there to be a repeat.

Too many casuals watch this sport
    This post stinks.

Comment

robert byrd is a pro black type of person, I seen a old fight where some black dude low blows this white dude or hispanic cant remeber but dude low blows hard and clearly in line of sight of byrd and he goes down hard and byrd tells him "get your ass up" and told him to fight or hes gonna stop the bout didnt give him his 5 minute or anything and as soon as dude started letting his hands go on black dude he will jump in and break the action and warn the white dude of some fictitious foul.

and everybody who been watching boxing 10+ years and have seen him ref knows this, he is a pro black ref.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
        Bayless is generally regarded as a good ref.

For those complaining about his interference in the Maidana-Mayweather fight, neglect the piss poor job weeks did in the initial fight, allowing Maidana to deliver mma moves, multiple low blows etc. Everything is conveniently left out if it's against the black fighter/promoter/manager/ref.

Bayless is a great ref, he jumped in too early at times in the 2nd Maidana-Mayweather bout but that was because of the bs Maidana pulled and did not want for there to be a repeat.

Too many casuals watch this sport
        Oh dont bring race into this. Or the canned political "Casual" fans excuse. Weeks is not a racist. Ridiculous. He let the fighters fight. Pretty simple.

Its about making fair observations, and discussing them. Is it fair for a ref to completely eliminate any sort of infighting? Or should the ref officiate the same in each fight? Pretty obvious refs should officiate the same in each fight, since they are supposed to be impartial. Im simply pointing out that I noticed Bayless allowed infighting and some pretty messy situations. Imagine if Thurman boxed and every time Guerrero got close he separated them?

This sort of thing changes fights. And it shouldnt be happening in the sport. Its blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He's a hoe so he gets treated like a hoe
          not surprise by your remark, we all know Floyd love to hug and beat hoe's

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            Anyone else notice this interesting behavior?

He was allowing lots of working inside, head to head, letting the fighters work out. Also Guererro leaning on Thurman on the ropes. No instant break!

He had an off night or what?
            If the hands are free, the referee is supposed to let them fight. Thurman wasn't holding and Guerrero wasn't holding, therfore Bayless let them fight.

not sure where the shock is coming from

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              He's a hoe so he gets treated like a hoe
              Wow what a ****** ignorant post. Anything a black man does is okay as long as he's black right hanz??

Comment

I thought Bayless did a good job last night. He's one of the best refs at the moment imo.

There were people complaining about him breaking it up too early last night in the main thread. It's like they were watching a different fight. I guess you can't please everyone.

Comment

Beat me to it, I was wondering the same thing. Wonder how much of a bonus he got from Floyd after the Maidana fight. He let Guerrero vs Thurman go at it especially when Thurman was on the ropes and was going back and forth with Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                  X