No announcement yet.

Just to show you how Tiny Pacquiao is look at this Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to show you how Tiny Pacquiao is look at this Photo

It was from ESPN taken with hose Marcellus Wiley. Marquez is a bit taller, but Pacman looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island. Skip Bayless also said Pacman was no taller than a jockey and he missed the days of Ali Foreman.

http://instagram.com/p/P0SI9qJ-5r/

I always thought Marquez was bigger than Pacquiao. Even tho Pacquiao fights at the bigger weight, in their last fight Marquez seemed bigger and in this pic he does as well. Or am I seeing things?

Comment

All his haters thinks hes a giant. They way they show no respect for him. Never minding the fact of how little he is and still taking on bigger guys at all cost!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I always thought Marquez was bigger than Pacquiao. Even tho Pacquiao fights at the bigger weight, in their last fight Marquez seemed bigger and in this pic he does as well. Or am I seeing things?
        Marquez is bigger, when he fought Pacman he weighed 150 pounds or more on fight night according to the HBO tale of the tape, he was more muscular, bigger, and stronger than when he fought Floyd Mayweather at a catchweight.

JMM also has the longer reach, and broader shoulders, Pacman only has wider wrists and ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Amazing what wonders Pee will do for you!

Comment

I wonder why Pacquiao won't fight him at 140 or even at catchweight this time around and asking for a full 147 even tho Pac has no belts at that division

is he doing Marquez a favor out of the goodness of his heart? what an amazing guy that Manny Pacquiao is

Comment

It's crazy that some people think he should fight Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I wonder why Pacquiao won't fight him at 140 or even at catchweight this time around and asking for a full 147 even tho Pac has no belts at that division

is he doing Marquez a favor out of the goodness of his heart? what an amazing guy that Manny Pacquiao is
                Pac is a G like that he fights at his walk around weight and doesn't cut weight to gain advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  It's crazy that some people think he should fight Sergio Martinez.
                  Now those idiots are saying sergio should not pick on poor floydie.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    All his haters thinks hes a giant. They way they show no respect for him. Never minding the fact of how little he is and still taking on bigger guys at all cost!
                    5-5 doesnt conjure giant to me unless he is built as dense as Tyson , Pac and all the others from LW to WW are not big people , MW and up now you get the 6fters build like adonis .

Manny vs Camacho at LW the battle of the little people lol , my money would have been on Hector to box his ears of just like the the 2 lb bigger and 2 inch taller Floyd would do .

Comment

Working...
                    X