For first time since Depression, more Mexicans leave U.S. than enter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    what era are you referring to?
    That's a very old Tocqueville quote. Basically, America was a success because of its people and their virtues. I'm sure plenty of books have been written on this but the end result is the same: money ruined America.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      I think your confused.

no one has a problem with spanish speaking people and no one has a problem with american born people with a hispanic ethnicity.

the issue here is that people are in the united states illegally and that there is nearly 500% more hispanic people here illegally then all the other groups of illegals immigrants combined.
      no im not i live in AZ. I have been in the midst of all this SB1070 crap. Its all hispanics. Guess what since they cant tell wether i am legal or not becuase i dont have blonde hair blue eyes they do have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        no im not i live in AZ. I have been in the midst of all this SB1070 crap. Its all hispanics. Guess what since they cant tell wether i am legal or not becuase i dont have blonde hair blue eyes they do have a problem
        sterotypeing americans as an "aryan race" as well as comparing americans to nazis?

yes you are quite confused.

youve created a battle in your mind that dosnt exist.

and your "people" are the only ones to blame.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-01-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          sterotypeing americans as an "aryan race" as well as comparing americans to nazis?

yes you are quite confused.

youve created a battle in your mind that dosnt exist.

and your "people" are the only ones to blame.
          The illegals aren't the ones to blame.....it's our entire people....

gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...cal&id=7409929

Comment

The illegals aren't the ones to blame.....it's our entire people....

gotcha
              I appologize, the point i was trying to make that its not the illegals to blame but instead the hispanic illegals and that they are coming here 500% faster then all other illegal immigrants combined. i did not mean that all hispanics are to blame.

Comment

a matter of confusion

the article is from 4/28/10, the law was signed in on 4/23/10 and as of 4/30/10 the law was changed to state that any complaints based on race, color or nation of orgin would not be investgated.

the changes also state that police may only investigae immigration status in the event of a lawful stop, arrest, or detention.

so essentailly what this says is that a police officer can not just ask for your ID based on race, color, or nation of origin I.E. these are not valid for probable cause in the event of search and seizure. I.E. asking for a liscense.

But, in the event of a person having comitted an illegal offense there is a fedral law that requires all police to obtain the persons immigration status, hence why you will allways be asked for a drivers lcisence when you get pulled over. hence the second part is allready a law and only is written in to clarify the punishment for being an alien on us soil unlawfully.

thus at the time per the law, the police were allowed to request ID purely based on skin color/race.

But really as i said above the whole thing was a matter of confusion, as the law itself states any form or government issues id to be a valid form of proof, and the law itself though signed in was not to be enforced till 7/29/10.

the issue you link has nothign to do with the law and everything to do with racist cops.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-01-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

nah, the country is going to shit. Thats why everyone's leaving.

I for one am leaving to Europe ASAP.
                  Definitely not going down with this sinking ship
                  Reason why we're in this in the first place. Some people are leeches they want to come here beg for handouts, enjoy the life and never contribute anything to American society, except maybe boost the crime rate. We need to get back to that patriotic attitude the nation had when we were winning world wars and leading the way.
                  Selfishness, greed, and hate is what's tearing this country apart.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
                    They've realized that living as second-class citizens isn't worth the increasingly slim chance of a better future. America used to be great because Americans used to be good. Now that Americans stopped being good, it doesn't make sense to give everything up to be a part of it.
                    First of all this "America/American" **** needs to stop. Anyone in the western hemisphere is American--from north to central to the south. We should call people from the US by their home state i.e. New Yorker, New Mexican.

Second, there are many good people in the United States and they should not be judge by the policy that governs them. There are also many good immigrants that come to he US and make significant contributions to society/communities. On the flip side, there are also bad people in all groups, but overgeneralizations should not be made from small samples.

Your statement of "living as second-class citizens" does not apply to many immigrants because, well, they are not citizens. There are actually citizens that are treated second class though. Many of them have done time for crime and return home to that kind of reduced status. These people possibly receive less public support than some foreigners do.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      Reason why we're in this in the first place. Some people are leeches they want to come here beg for handouts, enjoy the life and never contribute anything to American society, except maybe boost the crime rate. We need to get back to that patriotic attitude the nation had when we were winning world wars and leading the way.
                      Selfishness, greed, and hate is what's tearing this country apart.
                      ..........who?

Comment

Working...
                      X