No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck: Klitschkos Are Afraid, So I Want Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daļa View Post
    Everyone want to fight Povetkin for his plastic belt... it is humiliating for him
    Well he is very beatable and has the only belt that can be got at the time now.

Comment

It's a good idea of ​​what will happen when Klitschko will retire.
      Currently no one want to fight them. Once in retirement, all these cowards will fight each other for vacant pieces of the crown.
      You want to be champion? You have only two guys to fight.

Comment

Huck would get raped. Badly.

Comment

I like Huck, he doesn't fight like the typical Euro.

The guy knows how to put on a show, I have seen lots of his fights here in Mexico thanks to the Space channel, like 7 fights.

This guy most walk around 220, and I bet he must get lots of sparring with HW's in Germany

A Povetkin fight will be great, those 2 styles will bring fireworks

I want to see him vs Povetkin

Comment

he might be affraid so he chooses to fight povetkin. make more sense

Comment

Sounds like another wannabe, that Huck. Either K bro would steam roll him. But yes, fight Povetkin and let's see what you got. But please shut the **** up about Klitschko's.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                This past Saturday in Helsinki, WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck caused quite a stir when he appeared at Alexander Povetkin's post-fight press conference and issued a challenge to the WBA's "regular" heavyweight champion. Huck wants to move up in weight to challenge for a heavyweight title. Last month he verbally attacked both Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali. Both brothers brushed off his challenge. Povetkin, however, has no problem with facing Huck.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Huck must've lost his dam mind...will somebody please knock this clown out so he can STFU...I'm getting sick of this chump popping off like he some kinda monster or something...GTFOH!!!

Comment

Huck says he needs the heavyweight challenge because he's been bashing up all the cruisers. If he thinks he bashed up Lebedev the damage is already done without him eating a Klitschko fist.

Comment

Devon Alexander: Maidana is affraid! so I want Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      This past Saturday in Helsinki, WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck caused quite a stir when he appeared at Alexander Povetkin's post-fight press conference and issued a challenge to the WBA's "regular" heavyweight champion. Huck wants to move up in weight to challenge for a heavyweight title. Last month he verbally attacked both Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali. Both brothers brushed off his challenge. Povetkin, however, has no problem with facing Huck.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X