Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got into it with babay mamam#2 and almost beast 2 dudes in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mark and larry, 2 of the biggest morons on this site?

Comment

You just need to light a spliff and relax for a while, that should help take your mind off it and calm you down. You don't want to be fighting with some random guys and getting in legal trouble and all that stuff, it's not worth it.

Comment

If there were ever a compelling case made for genocide, this forum is it. ****in' mongrels around here.

Comment

Originally posted by G-DOGS View Post
          If there were ever a compelling case made for genocide, this forum is it. ****in' mongrels around here.
          i think sombody needs to look in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Depending on where you grow up, a natural reaction to being grilled is asking "what are you looking at". But I agree you can't do it to everyone. I think it's just curiosity, like seriously, why would YOU stare at another man you don't even know?
            If a man was on the edge of violent rage towards a woman in the street, I would stare to see if he hit her. I want to think I'd charge in and break it up or something like that, but I might not. It might just be something that attracts your attention. It's not like Larry was just riding the train and was getting stared down.

Comment

I think it's time for you to join the military. Maybe it'll alter ur decision making cuz ur like 29 years old and ur decision making is comparable to a 16 year old.

Comment

This thread is an embarssment.

Comment

First off all who fights like that in the middle of the street....second, how do you find those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    This thread is an embarssment.
                    Is it an embarrassment to you personally or to your people?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Is it an embarrassment to you personally or to your people?
                      put a pu22y in your mouth and stfu son

Comment

Working...
                      X