Bone Thugs N Harmony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone Thugs are rap legends.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
    I just gave 2 girls the link to Foe the Love of Money. They never heard of it. One girl said she got a lot of their cd's and this is an awesome song. Then she said... " Is it new?"
    Damn, just from the beat she should be able to tell it's old.

Comment

The only problem with Bone Thugs as a group is they can't seem to manage to stay together. The problem with Bizzy makes it seem less possible that they'll ever really be truly reunited considering he always feels abandoned by them. They reunited when Flesh-n-bone came back from a ten year prison sentence last July though but it doesn't seem like it lasts. But that's the problem with most legendary groups.

Comment

hell yeah, great thread man

one of my faves

Comment

Bone Thugs N Harmony Reunited last November on stage at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, California. Their next album, Uni5 is expected to drop in the summer of 2009.

From left to right, Flesh-n-bone, Wish bone, Krazyie bone, Lazyie Bone and Bizzy Bone.

Comment

I love that stuff. I was about 10 years old in 1994 so I remember hearing some of those songs in summer camp. Didnt really pay much attention to it at that age, but now that old school stuff reminds me of all the good times I had at summer camp in my childhood.

Comment

So who want a bag who want a bag
              You want a bag you want a bag
              You got a bag so send em out the door to the liquer
              Store
              Get a bag of dope and a quarter roll

Comment

Bone Thugs all day!

Comment

mo murda..mo murda..goblin are you with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

Comment

Sinister ass ****.....

Comment

Working...
                      X