No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin To Continue Fighting 3 To 4 Times Per Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
    lara accepted 1 million for canelo...and u're right he doesnt call bluffs..thats wat i dont like...he sells us on "i want to be mw undisputed only" but i'll fight 4 times a year...well i got news for him...u'll have some fights left over to fight the best instead of bumming your way through life
    Well, GG will run out of fights eventually, so be prepared to see excuses flying everywhere from the other side.

Take it from Quillin doe, who has the same manager like Lara has.

http://www.boxingscene.com/quillin-y...olovkin--96780

I'm hoping that Ward finally makes up his mind and make the effort to make the fight happen. His official offer is for a fight to be held late next year.
    Last edited by jqSide; 10-13-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      Well, GG will run out of fights eventually, so be prepared to see excuses flying everywhere from the other side.

Take it from Quillin doe, who has the same manager like Lara has.

http://www.boxingscene.com/quillin-y...olovkin--96780
      Quillin? Quillin? You actually want to see Quillin fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Why wouldn't one want to see Golovkin-Quillin?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Because it's a slight step up from Lemieux, that's why.

Why would I care for that match? See, I actually think GGG is an excellent fighter. I have no interest in watching him against someone who I think isn't. Especially since the next elite opponent GGG fights will be his first.

Comment

No, the guy I was replying to makes mention of Lara. I was making an example of how negotiations are expected to come out between Lara and GGG, being Lara and Quillin have the same manager.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Quillin is terrible. Probably in the top 50 worst middleweight title holders of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                Quillin is terrible. Probably in the top 50 worst middleweight title holders of all time.
                Well it makes sense why they want to see it

Comment

Well it makes sense why they want to see it
                  I'd watch it because Quillin needs a major reality check. I can't stand that dude.

But that is not a good fight at all. That won't even be one of his top 5 wins. Geale, Murray, Macklin, Stevens, Rosado and Lemieux are all better than or at least on par with Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    You know, it really bothered the heck out of me when he got on his bike against Rosado

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      I'd watch it because Quillin needs a major reality check. I can't stand that dude.

But that is not a good fight at all. That won't even be one of his top 5 wins. Geale, Murray, Macklin, Stevens, Rosado and Lemieux are all better than or at least on par with Quillin.
                      And all those guys are just mediocre too. Nothing to make me wanna get out of bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X