No announcement yet.

Wlad DESTROYED Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Haye went straight to hospital after that fight, because man did he really get battered half to death in there.

Another one of our British hype jobs exposed, Haye is a bum, what has he ever done apart from unify the cruiser weight division.
    despite what your saying Wlads face looked worse than Hayes he hardly did anything bar the big right in the 5th round

Comment

He didn't punish him badly enough to say that he destroyed him. He just neutralized him, kept him from doing anything. This wasn't one of the nastier beatdowns that Wlad has applied to someone.

Comment

I was being sarcastic in my op.

I thought most people would have grasped that.

Haye landed the better power shots and did more damage he just could not cope with the reach and height of Wlad.

Comment

Haye had one strategy. That is to lash out and try to land the hayemaker. It landed a few times but of those that did, didn't knock out Wlad or get him in bad of shape for Haye to get close and clean up.

The rest of the time he stayed away from danger. He took only a few big shots himself. Haye was not an experienced or scientic enough boxer to know how to get inside of the jab and work from that area. Definitely an anti-climatic outcome. Haye can't say anything now. He didn't deliver on the boasts.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            I wouldn't say he was destroyed, dominated is a better word for what Wlad did to Haye.
            Agreed. Wlad did what he had to do in order to win whereas Haye had no answer to Wlad's jab. Even though Haye surprised me big time with his quickness and fast movement and even though a lot of Wladimir's jabs didn't hit the target, Wlad's jab was to dominant and to dangerous for him. Haye just couldn't execute his game plan.

Comment

All Haye did was take jabs all night. Hardly getting destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
                Haye had one strategy. That is to lash out and try to land the hayemaker. It landed a few times but of those that did, didn't knock out Wlad or get him in bad of shape for Haye to get close and clean up.

The rest of the time he stayed away from danger. He took only a few big shots himself. Haye was not an experienced or scientic enough boxer to know how to get inside of the jab and work from that area. Definitely an anti-climatic outcome. Haye can't say anything now. He didn't deliver on the boasts.
                That really shouldn't surprise anyone though. We knew going in Haye can't avoid a jab.

Comment

wlad beat that fool easy.

Comment

Working...
                  X