Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
    puros ateos en el latin lounge

has anyone ever heard of the Law of Attraction, part of it says that all living beings are energy. The Law of Conservation of Mass says that energy cannot be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created or destroyed, and humans are energy, that means that we were something else before we were born, and we're going to be something else after we die.
    That's called an argument from ignorance. You don't know how we came to be, so you assume we were something else. Or think that there's a god who created us, you can't just fill in the blanks when you don't know something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      This free will argument is nonsense. If god created everyone, and knows everything even before it happens and understands that he created man with faults so he would succumb to temptation....then why did he give us free will or create us in the first place?

To be amused by us burning in hell forever? To see us kill each other and suffer the failures of man?

Sorry, but it makes no logical sense, plus if you read the Bible and understand that ALL of these stories come from other older sources, you would see it's made up.

I once believed in Santa Clause, I don't anymore because I'm a grown man and can think on my own. I question everything, not because I want to be a rebel, but because I have a brain that forces me to think for my own benefit.
      i just told you why. He wanted to be a savior! If we were faultless all the time he wouldnt have nothing to save us from. How would He show his grace and mercy if we didnt need any?

Comment

this **** turned into a religion argument type BS.

Ric you gonna let that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          i just told you why. He wanted to be a savior! If we were faultless all the time he wouldnt have nothing to save us from. How would He show his grace and mercy if we didnt need any?
          olvidalo reyes, dijera un pastor que conosco no tires las perlas alos puercos, claro sin offerder alos presentes

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
            this **** turned into a religion argument type BS.

Ric you gonna let that happen?
            no estes de lamibiscon, we need to talk about something when their is no boxing
            Last edited by MEXGBP; 01-14-2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              That's called an argument from ignorance. You don't know how we came to be, so you assume we were something else. Or think that there's a god who created us, you can't just fill in the blanks when you don't know something.
              I said nothing about god, all I said is the we are energy(holy spirit) and energy cant be created or destroy(The Law of Conservation of Mass, the is a science law), so is obvious the when we die our energy will still be here, or in some other dimension, temo you can't die even if you want to

Comment

the thing is you dont remember what happened. once you die you will. What you do in life echo through eternity
                how do you know this have you died before?

Comment

So he created all this and is going to send millions of people to an eternal torture chamber just because he wants recognition as our savior? That's incredibly egotistical, evil and so deceiving that even if there was a god, he would not be worth my worship.

olvidalo reyes, dijera un pastor que conosco no tires las perlas alos puercos, claro sin offerder alos presentes
                  Entonces tu no eres un Cristiano. Porque no dice en la Biblia que uno debe de aceptar a todos y explicarle lo que quiere dios?

La verdad es que cuando alguien tiene estas preguntas que personas religiosas no tienen respuestas, allí es cuando se ve la verdad y te dan la espalda.

Eso no es muy Cristiano de ti.....

I said nothing about god, all I said is the we are energy(holy spirit) and energy cant be created or destroy(The Law of Conservation of Mass, the is a science law), so is obvious the when we die our energy will still be here, or in some other dimension, temo you can't die even if you want to
                  You implied specifically that there is something after death, supporting the pro god argument in this thread. That is completely false, because we are not energy, we contain energy but our bodies are very mortal and when we get too old, diseased or have something happen that causes our death, that's it.

That's why it's important to live our lives to the fullest, love the people that love us and accomplish as much as we can in this one life we have.

There is nothing more after death, I know it brings you comfort to think that but there is simply no proof of those claims.

Comment

This is completely wrong in every single way. For the sake of argument, let's say you are right. Let's ignore the fact that our emotions are chemical reactions in the brain and go completely onto fiction here. Wouldn't our "energy" just be transfered to the ones consuming it? I.e maggots, grass etc? It makes more sense that having our soul magically transfered to another dimension to be with white jesus.

Oh yeah, why would god obey any scientific law? you just said "energy can't be created nor destroyed." (it's not really energy but whatever) yet he created us from nothing. He just wiggled his nose, tapped his heels and said abra cadabra.

Nevermind I just remember god gets a pass for everything.

Comment

If this is how you feel, then I have no clue why you worship a self-centered egomaniac.

Comment

Working...
                      X