Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is vince carter the greatest slam dunker in NBA history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half-man half-amazing! yes he was the best dunker! if only he has the kobe system in him..

Comment

Yes and no one is even close. Hes on another planet all by himself when it comes to dunking.

Comment

Yes, nobody touches him in Dunking. He had every single aspect of dunking down pat. In his prime he was maybe the most impressive athlete I've ever seen.

I didn't even mention how most of his best dunks were during games. Check out his top 100 dunks

Last edited by BKM-; 10-01-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Yes, nobody touches him in Dunking. He had every single aspect of dunking down pat. In his prime he was maybe the most impressive athlete I've ever seen.

I didn't even mention how most of his best dunks were during games. Check out his top 100 dunks

#8 with alonzo mourning was awesome... he protects the ball with his body and he still manages to elevate and deliver the nerve wracking slam...

Comment

I thought I saw all dunks ever made until I saw Vince Carter. That dunk where he hang in the ring with his elbow blew my mind.

Comment

i would say so...and good for him...if you're only gonna be good for one thing, might as well be the best at it

half man half season was a beastly dunker

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i would say so...and good for him...if you're only gonna be good for one thing, might as well be the best at it

half man half season was a beastly dunker
                We just signed CDR.

Great scorer off the bench!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    We just signed CDR.

Great scorer off the bench!

i hope he's just not training camp fodder...i just got back yesterday from the islands and trying to catch up on the news...what's this crap with Blake injuring himself with on parking sp1kes?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i hope he's just not training camp fodder...i just got back yesterday from the islands and trying to catch up on the news...what's this crap with Blake injuring himself with on parking sp1kes?
                      Heard he step on it or something. Don't those things retract when you put pressure on them?

****ing idiot.

I heard he'll be out for 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X