Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: If Chavez beats Martinez I win trainer of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll get the boxing equivalent of that award Cartman got when he competed in the special Olympics and still lost

Chavez is gonna get slaughtered as well.

Comment

Roach hasn't really had a good year khan lost, PAC lost (even tho he really won the fight officially he lost) linares lost n I'm sure he trained the boxer from Ukraine then paulie beat in April

Comment

Khan got KTFO again and ducked the rematch. Ancient morales has more balls than him and is taking the rematch. Even ancient morales didnt get KTFO the first time around against the same guy. Freddie you suck

Comment

Chavez Jr. could win this fight by brutal KO and Roach still wouldn't get that award. Had some of his other fighters (Pac excluded) won their matches earlier this year he'd would definitely have a case but that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            off topic but what up with martinez guard it always comes up and is protecting him all the way to the chest and no one say anything lol. Chavez camp better be on top of that.
            It has something to do with his movements I guess, he is constantly pushing it down during fights. They will be busy keeping track of Chumpez' pops who will undoubtedly try to come into the ring at some point.

Comment

Is he high?

Comment

Chavez will win easy but that still wont make you trainer of the year

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I thought he lost to Marquez but isn't the award is calendar year?

Pacquiao looked good in the Bradley fight, won 8 or 9 of 12 rounds according to most people, there was some ridiculous stat like 92 of 94 boxing writers felt he won so while the Khan loss adds weight to his argument the Pacquiao "loss" doesn't.
                  dude he lost move on damn

Comment

He shouldn't win trainer of the year and if you go buy his logic he'd win it every year as by training some many fighters it is unlikely that not one of them would pick up a signature win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                      Chavez will win easy but that still wont make you trainer of the year

Comment

Working...
                      X