Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Garcia vs. Matthysse, Can You Imagine That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammn would love to see matthysse vs garcia...make it happen!

Comment

I agree with other posters, Garcia should take on Judah first. Then focus on a Matthysse match.

Lucas Matthysse is the new bad boy at 140, I think Garcia shouldn't jump into that fight just yet. Let it build a little IMO.

Comment

Shaefer can say whatever he wants but it's all about Al Haymon.

Garcia might be the next PR star, do you honestly think Haymon is going to feed Garcia to Matthysse?

nope

he'll fight Judah or some under powered Mexicans, just to build up mexican hatred for him. haters watch fights too, just ask Money Mayweather. who made a career off cashing in on his haters.

Shaefer can talk but I highly doubt anything will come of it

Comment

Would be a great fight.

Hopefully it gets made.

Comment

Make this fight happen, it's the same kind of fight as Kahn v Garcia. Top fighters in their prime taking on other top fighters. This is exactly what boxing needs!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Judah? Man Judahs a has been fighting on free networks these days, Garcia deserves better...
              Exactly. Why is his name even still being brought up with the top of the division? Let the man fight Dallas Jr Guzman or Alvarado and prove himself to be back on top. A Vernon Paris win is good but it shouldn't shoot you back to the top after getting shut out and stopped by Amir Khan right before that win.

Originally posted by ksan View Post
              So you want another possible lose, if Garcia beats Matthyse to that Mega Argentinian Fight??
              Are you a matchmaker or a fan? Who gives a **** if they are both are from Argentina and that sells tickets down there. It's about the best fighting the best. Like I said Matthysse Olusegun Marquez and Garcia are at the top of the Light Welterweight division. Marcos Maidana is not. Just like Judah let Maidana fight Mayfield Guzman or Alvarado to prove he belongs back at the top.

Comment

yeah Schaefer can you imagine Canelo vs Trout what's z up with that?

Comment

I see some discrimination here for the rican ....HOW ABOUT LOOKING FOR A GOOD OPPONENT FOR CANELO?

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post

Are you a matchmaker or a fan? Who gives a **** if they are both are from Argentina and that sells tickets down there. It's about the best fighting the best. Like I said Matthysse Olusegun Marquez and Garcia are at the top of the Light Welterweight division. Marcos Maidana is not. Just like Judah let Maidana fight Mayfield Guzman or Alvarado to prove he belongs back at the top.
                    A fan that's why I want a Matthyse vs Maidan fight.

They will get paid well, the fight should be at the Mythic Luna Park.

And the most important thing... It will be a WAR!

A Garcia vs Matthyse fight, will be a great fight but Garcia will make it more of a boxing fight, unlike a Maidana vs Matthyse fight.

And the rivalry between two argentinians fighting in front of their crowd, will make them go wild at each other.

So yeah I prefer an all out Argentinian Civil War at the Luna Park.

Comment

Matthysse puts him out cold within 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X