Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Sultan Ibragimov retire after losing to Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Sultan Ibragimov retire after losing to Wlad?

Doesn't make sense, I thought he was a pretty good fighter. He beat up Briggs and he beat up Holyfield(Holyfield went on to give Valuev a fight and people think Holy won against Valuev).

Because Muslims dont like fighting, he made enough money to live decently and respect way of the Alllllaaahhh

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Because Muslims dont like fighting, he made enough money to live decently and respect way of the Alllllaaahhh
      Sultan is a Muslim? Thats funny because Sultan beat the crap out of Holyfield and Briggs, he didn't seem to hold back much. And Khan's muslim and he is ripping guys apart. Or is Khan a different religion, I thought he was muslim.

Comment

He was in it for the money. He fought like a coward against Wladimir and ran away from the sport with his tail between his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Sultan is a Muslim? Thats funny because Sultan beat the crap out of Holyfield and Briggs, he didn't seem to hold back much. And Khan's muslim and he is ripping guys apart. Or is Khan a different religion, I thought he was muslim.
          Well Khan and his family are from Pakistan and they are pretty much westernized so they might be Muslim on paper but sure dont act like true muslims.

Sultan was from a crazy extremists area of USSR/Dagestan/Chechnya area which is known for terrorists and those hardcore Al-Qaeda type Muslims who wish the whole world to be under Muslim Law and behead anyone who opposes them. The ones who will behead their daughter for going outside alone, thats how they are where Sultan is from.

Russia needed to get its people out and demolish that whole area while they had the chance. \

In September 2008, Sultan’s father who did not want his son to continue his boxing career, passed away. Ibragimov and its manager Gamzat Agaev have declined to comment.
          Last edited by Medved; 07-26-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I'd pick Sultan to beat Haye if Sultan came out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              He was in it for the money. He fought like a coward against Wladimir and ran away from the sport with his tail between his legs.
              I don't remember Sultan bashing Wlad before the fight tho like Haye did. Haye went a little overboard on the hype up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                Cosign. Barney Rubble took that ****ing punch from Vlad in the 11th round was it? and never came back.

I really liked his win over Monster Mora too, trading lefts until one of them went to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  I really liked his win over Monster Mora too, trading lefts until one of them went to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                  X