Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay is a scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've often found items on Amazon for less than you can find em on E-Bay. Check there.

Comment

E-Bay itself isn't a scam, though some people can scam you on there. The best way to check if someone's not legit is their seller rating. People who have 100 and more are good sellers and shouldn't be an issue buying or selling something to them. I've been buyin on Ebay for 8 years, never had a problem.

Also the reason you see things for $2 and has $155 shipping is because Ebay sets fees for how much your product ends up selling for. The max I believe is $56 in seller fees. Some people try to be slick and sell the product off cheap so they don't get charged a seller fee and use the shipping as the actual fee for the product. Ebay is cracking down on that though.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        I've been buyin on Ebay for 8 years, never had a problem.
        I haven't either. Usually when you read the description, it'll tell you everything. JUST read the description and the reviews of the seller.

Comment

Ebay has gone to ****. Its rare that I see anything posted by an individual. Its mostly ****ty companies selling things for the same price I can order them from an actual retailer. Sometimes more than what I could order direct for.

**** Ebay. Used to love it, no mas.

Comment

yea its pretty lame but its a rule they allow on their, if ur item doesnt get the certain $a amount for the bid your looking for you have the option of cancelling the auction. they should just start the auction with a minimum bid that would be the lowest they willin to sell it for instead of making people believe their gonna get it for dirt cheap then get cheated

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

I seen that this person had this item ridiculously cheap for a penny and it had 2 bids on it making it a dollar with 8 dollar shipping. Yet, that person was allowed to cancel their item then re-list it and sell it for even more.

That shouldn't be allowed, thats bull****. The item I was looking at is overpriced on ebay anyways. The **** is wrong with ppl overcharging for **** that came out in the 80's.
              Complaining about $1 items on ebay

Comment

I heard this **** is pretty sweet only thing is you have to buy the bids, like so many then you can bid

http://www.ubid.com/

there was another bids site, not sure if this one was the right one I am referring to

Comment

Amazon is the *****, especially to buy used video games.

Comment

yeah, I buy stuff there all the time

I bought some video games with shipping less than $10 for xbox 360

also phone case for the wife for $2.00

a cd I had been looking for for $3

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                      yeah, I buy stuff there all the time

I bought some video games with shipping less than $10 for xbox 360

also phone case for the wife for $2.00

a cd I had been looking for for $3
                      Your sig is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X