No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    So I've given this thread a thorough reading, is it safe to assume that this show is somewhat like Dragonball Z? If so I might give it a watch.
    So I've given your posts a thorough reading, is it safe to assume that steroids shrivel your brain as much as it has atrophied your testicles? If so, you'd make the perfect poster child opposing 'roid abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      They didn't. Robb sent Roose Bolton's bastard, Ramsey, to re-take Winterfell. Ramsey Bolton then offered Theon's men their lives in return for Theon alive. Theon's men agreed to his and fucked right off but in the meantime, Ramsey decides to burn down Winterfell because he's a nutcase.
      ok but that wasn't clear in the episode, was it? I'll have to re-watch anyways.

Comment

• i got a question, how did jacquen h'ghar changed his appearance? what's his story? is he a magician?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          i got a question, how did jacquen h'ghar changed his appearance? what's his story? is he a magician?
          He's one of the Faceless (assassins from Braavos).
          Mad skills.

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

Comment

• Fucking liberals.

Comment

• http://www.tv.com/news/quick-questio...s-on-tv-28886/

I'm surprised Skyler White wasn't on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  http://www.tv.com/news/quick-questio...s-on-tv-28886/

I'm surprised Skyler White wasn't on the list.
                  Skyler is definitely one of the worst, though honestly Walt himself could be on that list in his current incarnation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    The way the wildfire destroyed Stannis's fleet was better than in the books IMO. Maybe not as creative, but better. Cersei is a kajillion times better in the show, Khal Drogo was better.
                    I disagree with all of this, I would love to know what Drogo and Cersei do in the show to set there characters apart from the book and make them any better. Drogo is more or less a carbon copy hardly anything he did differs from the book and for me Cerseis character is a little watered down in the show.

I think the only reason they did the wildfire like that was budgetary reasons quick explosion then back on land for the fight scene in the book it just felt much more like a real battle for a capital city and not a hundred or so men running around on foot although it was done as well as could be hoped imo it was still ultimately underwhelming.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      I disagree with all of this, I would love to know what Drogo and Cersei do in the show to set there characters apart from the book and make them any better. Drogo is more or less a carbon copy hardly anything he did differs from the book and for me Cerseis character is a little watered down in the show.

I think the only reason they did the wildfire like that was budgetary reasons quick explosion then back on land for the fight scene in the book it just felt much more like a real battle for a capital city and not a hundred or so men running around on foot although it was done as well as could be hoped imo it was still ultimately underwhelming.
                      Cersei is much more unlikeable and selfish in the books. She constantly overestimates her own intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                      X