Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy slaps girl because she didnt give him her phone number !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Yeah that kind of **** really disgusts me.
      i saw this when i was a little kid non stop in north oakland. I remember seeing guys beat the living **** out of their girls in the street. I remember the brutality of it. I also see this occasionally in the east and don't want to witness it on the internet. I could see murder videos and not feel anything, but I can't see a woman getting mistreated, and abused without feeling anger, disgust, and mixed feelings, which I cannot described.

btw i smoke two joints in time of peace
      and two in time of war

Comment

Originally posted by OakTown View Post
        i saw this when i was a little kid non stop in north oakland. I remember seeing guys beat the living **** out of their girls in the street. I remember the brutality of it. I also see this occasionally in the east and don't want to witness it on the internet. I could see murder videos and not feel anything, but I can't see a woman getting mistreated, and abused without feeling anger, disgust, and mixed feelings, which I cannot described.

btw i smoke two joints in time of peace
        and two in time of war
        Same .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Solid PWN.

8.5/10.

Comment

Bonus points for the flamboyant camera work by his thug pals.

Without that I'd go 7/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
              Bonus points for the flamboyant camera work by his thug pals.

Without that I'd go 7/10.
              Those weren't thugs though.

LOL those Black Boys live the same neighborhood that White girl does.

Look at their clothes for one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yeah, and another thing: vids like these just feed other idiots as well. In this case the fact that the guy is black will probably attract the usual racist comments I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Same .
                  i wonder why that is

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    I don't know about that.Here in England you better not lay your hands on any of the Ladies or you will have ME TO DEAL WITH!!!! and the law and your peers.

I dont think it's accepted in any modern country but there are some backward nations which may overlook it.
                    Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    I don't agree with that. There are always a small minority of *******s in every country who give the others a bad name. America has plenty of men who abuse women, just like everywhere else. It doesn't mean the vast majority of men do it. There a certainly parts of the world where women are not equal citizens, as we all know. But I wouldn't say there is any difference in developed parts of the world regarding attitutes toward violence [to women].

If a man was seen doing that at the wrong time, anywhere in Europe, he'd get his ass kicked.
                    I just say this because it also seems every time I see videos of women getting their asses kicked, they always seem to come from France or some eastern block country. Russians love beating the **** out of women for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by OakTown View Post
                      i wonder why that is
                      To Me, it's because females are generally emotionally and physically fragile.

So a slap to the face like that in her case will probably be traumatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X