Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Poll) In His Prime Was Roy Jones Jr Unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
    No one with brain one would ask that if they saw him take Flush shots from Ruiz in the opening rounds.

But Ruiz is a bum the Calzaghe jokesters say? Well sure but he hit hard enough to floor Evander Holyfield and Kirk Johnson.

You're right about legend.
    Ruiz isnt exactly like a sledgehammer. You missed the point anyway, they are the questions that will spark debate. That's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      No, I'm not.
      Ive read a book called The Four Kings, which covers the career of the "fab four" and it never mentions anything about that.Learn something new everyday

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Ask Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank if Malinga was a bum.
        Eubank sonned Malinga.

Comment

so you pick on one guy? what about the rest and shall I post the others as well?

dont deny the fact roy jones cherry picked and fought lots of b and c level fighters. its just embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
            Ive read a book called The Four Kings, which covers the career of the "fab four" and it never mentions anything about that.Learn something new everyday
            He was a reserve policeman in Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Cooper View Post
              what's up bsriz***** did you wet your roy jones jr bed covers?
              aww, someone got sensitive about being exposed for hating black people. My bad man, I didn't mean to blow up your spot like that.

Back at it then for you....

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                so you pick on one guy? what about the rest and shall I post the others as well?

dont deny the fact roy jones cherry picked and fought lots of b and c level fighters. its just embarrassing
                Not going to retract that statement? LOL. I mean still going to pretend you know what you're talking about?

Hey I got some names for you:

Tocker Pudwill
                David Starie
                Mger mgehrtheritertertchn

Ring a bell
                ???

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  you crazy? he fought part time policemen, bin man and hospital workers. there are around 6-8 good names which he should have fought but didnt.

against mostly bums he looked unbeatable but not against good boxers
                  Virgil Hill got KOd with a 4th round body shot. James Toney and John Ruiz were vertally shut out. Just like every fighter he fought. Shut out or knocked out. Is Virgil a bum? Is Toney a Bum? Is a 45 pounds heavier John ruiz a bum. Well they all got it just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Eubank sonned Malinga.
                    He sure did, eking out a split decision in the UK. Want to see a sonning? How about Malinga vs. Robin Reid?

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                      Ruiz isnt exactly like a sledgehammer. You missed the point anyway, they are the questions that will spark debate. That's the point.
                      I'd daresay he hit harder than Nigel ****ing benn and chris f'n eubans and dariusz m.

Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X