Collapse
No announcement yet.

If somebody accuses you of STEALING....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this were a criminal case, Pac could tell Mayweather to **** off and invoke his 4th amendment rights.

Unfortunately, this case isn't being tried in the court room. Ultimately, it's being tried in the court of public opinion. There are no 4th amendment rights in the court of public opinion. Either Pac/Arum need to think of a way to sway public pressure off of their asses, and fast (I have no idea how, but that's what Arum gets paid to do), or they'll just have to accept the fact that they've allowed themselves to be cornered by Floyd Sr.'s baseless accusations, concede the battle, take the tests, and go from there and try to focus on winning the war.

The current environment of the sports world is such that everyone that accomplishes amazing feats is automatically a suspect. It's not right, it's not fair, it's downright pathetic that Floyd Sr.'s narcissistic rants have mutated into such a public relations nightmare for Pac, but it's the environment we live in. Pac is already in quicksand. The more he struggles against it the more he'll sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
      If this were a criminal case, Pac could tell Mayweather to **** off and invoke his 4th amendment rights.

Unfortunately, this case isn't being tried in the court room. Ultimately, it's being tried in the court of public opinion. There are no 4th amendment rights in the court of public opinion. Either Pac/Arum need to think of a way to sway public pressure off of their asses, and fast (I have no idea how, but that's what Arum gets paid to do), or they'll just have to accept the fact that they've allowed themselves to be cornered by Floyd Sr.'s baseless accusations, concede the battle, take the tests, and go from there and try to focus on winning the war.

The current environment of the sports world is such that everyone that accomplishes amazing feats is automatically a suspect. It's not right, it's not fair, it's downright pathetic that Floyd Sr.'s narcissistic rants have mutated into such a public relations nightmare for Pac, but it's the environment we live in. Pac is already in quicksand. The more he struggles against it the more he'll sink in.

OMG get over it! Pac refuses to take the blood test, therefore the fight is off!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        OMG get over it! Pac refuses to take the blood test, therefore the fight is off!!
        I can tell you didn't even read my post. **** is kinda long, true...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
          why doesnt fraudulent jr. accept the law & the testing in place that he has been doing that has given him a 40-0 record & countless fights in las vegas that didnt require USADA testing?

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
            why doesnt fraudulent jr. accept the law & the testing in place that he has been doing that has given him a 40-0 record & countless fights in las vegas that didnt require USADA testing?
            In my view Pac would have a 100% moral right to demand that since he's never tested positive, but it doesn't matter anymore, man. It's gotten to the point where that **** just won't fly with the public, not after all the publicity this has gotten. I think he's cornered and he has to take the tests. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
              In my view Pac would have a 100% moral right to demand that since he's never tested positive, but it doesn't matter anymore, man. It's gotten to the point where that **** just won't fly with the public, not after all the publicity this has gotten. I think he's cornered and he has to take the tests. Maybe I'm wrong.
              the tide is turning in the court of public opinion. I see more & more boxing scribes take pacquiao's side in all of this. this is water cooler talk at my job & everybody, i mean everybody is PISSED AT MAYWEATHER. BLACKS, WHITES, ASIANS, MEXICANS, ALL ARE PISSED AT MAYWEATHER'S DEMAND.

Comment

Originally posted by shemmue View Post
                if i did not have anything to hide and i was getting a guranteed 40 million i don't care who and when they searched it .
                Great answer.

Unfortunately, Arum could have responded by telling GBP and Richard that the NSaC was more than capable of performing drug tests with reliable results.

Then he went on to make up some crazy notion that Manny was afraid of and had a phobia of needles. Manny didn't even step forward publicly to call Arum on it. Instead, he let it ride letting Arum figure it out for himself only after it was pointed out to him that a video was floating around disputing that claim.

The damage is already done with Team Pacquaio's help.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                  the tide is turning in the court of public opinion. I see more & more boxing scribes take pacquiao's side in all of this. this is water cooler talk at my job & everybody, i mean everybody is PISSED AT MAYWEATHER. BLACKS, WHITES, ASIANS, MEXICANS, ALL ARE PISSED AT MAYWEATHER'S DEMAND.
                  I agree bro, they can't fool the public on their personal agenda. lol

Comment

Another thing is no matter how people want to spin this only Pacquiao looked bad in this no one else, All casual fan or neutral people who are not involve with boxing would just see a Top pro athlete who is refusing a random drug testing.

No one sees a demand or anything but a pro athlete turning down a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                      Another thing is no matter how people want to spin this only Pacquiao looked bad in this no one else, All casual fan or neutral people who are not involve with boxing would just see a Top pro athlete who is refusing a random drug testing.

No one sees a demand or anything but a pro athlete turning down a drug test.
                      Pacquiao never denied taking blood test. He denied the unlimited anytime, anywhere, as many times as they want blood test. Have you actually read articles or do you just read threads made by Burner ALTS?

Pacquiao said yes to blood tests to january, 30 days before the fight & after the fight. That is his offer. Mayweather needs to come back with his offer & then they meet in the middle.

but that is not the case is it? Mayweather is unwilling to make a compromise on the blood test. He is taking a hard stance.

Nobody is spinning anything. why dont you actually read articles & watch videos of pacquiao & mayweather ACTUALLY saying something instead of using NSB threads for gospel.

Nobody is spinning anything. read articles done by boxing scribes everyday. watch all the user videos on you tube. Its ridiculous to ask a fighter who has no history of steroid use & no evidence of steroid use to ask to take a olympic style steroid test when nobody in the history of professional boxing had to.

Comment

Working...
                      X