No announcement yet.

Assuming Margarito didn't know.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming Margarito didn't know.

I'm on a roll, lol I guess I have little respect for the guy.

His response to the whole ordeal is awfully callous, if he didn't know about the plaster of paris theoretically it could have been applied without his knowledge in everyone of his fights.

Maybe it's because I'm a prideful individual but that **** would make me want to retire ( if I actually didn't know) it would make all of my pasts wins useless in my eyes. If I believed I worked hard and won then I realised that I had an unfair advantage that would personally break me.

Instead he is getting on his high horse saying person X should shut his mouth. If he is truly ignorant his stupid ass should be handing out apologies as he wouldn't be able to say with certainty he beat them fair and square.

I personally believe he knew and used them in previous fights, I just wanted to highlight that anyway you cut it, the guy is a *****.

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

His response to the whole ordeal is awfully callous, if he didn't know about the plaster of paris theoretically it could have been applied without his knowledge in everyone of his fights.

Maybe it's because I'm a prideful individual but that **** would make me want to retire ( if I actually didn't know) it would make all of my pasts wins useless in my eyes. If I believed I worked hard and won then I realised that I had an unfair advantage that would personally break me.

Instead he is getting on his high horse saying person X should shut his mouth. If he is truly ignorant his stupid ass should be handing out apologies as he wouldn't be able to say with certainty he beat them fair and square.

I personally believe he knew and used them in previous fights, I just wanted to highlight that anyway you cut it, the guy is a *****.

Margarcheato can claim all he wants that he had no idea what was in his wraps, which means, at best, he's ignorant. At worst, he's a criminal

Margarcheato and Capetillo has offered the pitiful excuse that he grabbed the wrong pads out of his work bag and that it was a "mistake" that he put the tainted pads into Margarcheato wraps. I bet the dog also ate his homework, too. If you really believe it was a mistake, I've got some Enron stock to sell you.

Comment

Margarcheato and Capetillo has offered the pitiful excuse that he grabbed the wrong pads out of his work bag and that it was a "mistake" that he put the tainted pads into Margarcheato wraps. I bet the dog also ate his homework, too. If you really believe it was a mistake, I've got some Enron stock to sell you.
      I don't believe it was a mistake. I'm just saying that even if he didn't know you would expect him to be sorry not lashing out at individuals who are angry at what happened. Instead the twat has the audacity to go on a morale high horse.

Comment

If Cap put extra **** in his wraps, he had to have known. And if he somehow didn't, penalize him anyway just for bein so goddamn absent minded.

Comment

I don't believe it was a mistake. I'm just saying that even if he didn't know you would expect him to be sorry not lashing out at individuals who are angry at what happened. Instead the twat has the audacity to go on a morale high horse.
          sorry thats not direct at you it for all his nuthuggers who will come in here and try to defend him

Comment

if ur driving in a car and ur friend has weed, u going to jail to

Comment

If he didn't know he's dumber than Horus.

Comment

Exactly and how can a boxer that has been fighting since the tender age of 15 not know what gets put in his gloves?

Comment

As a professional sportsman he must assume personal responsibility for his condition on fight night. It's no different to the rules on doping. The defence that "my coach made me do it" is invalid.

If he genuinely didn't know (which I very much doubt) he deserves to be banned for terminal stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    If Cap put extra **** in his wraps, he had to have known. And if he somehow didn't, penalize him anyway just for bein so goddamn absent minded.
                    Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                    If he didn't know he's dumber than Horus.
                    One question.

Mosley has said he didn't know what he was taking was a banned substance.

Do you believe Mosley?

Comment

Working...
                    X