Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm officially giving my respects to Bernard Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    You're the same guy who claimed you scored the fight a split decision..lmao

assclown
    What's wrong with that? Does it have to be within your own perception? AGAIN, I think highly of HOPKINS and his legendary career. But I still think that he "lost" that fight by a "hair" last night.

The fight officially ended in a DRAW. My humble estimation only deviated "by a hair" and you called me an ASSCLOWN and another called me a FOOL?

What the....if I called it UD by PASCAL then I think I would deserve your harsh criticism and name calling, but still. A DRAW could have gone EITHER WAY.

I just saw it by PASCAL due to the two KDs.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
      I just saw it by PASCAL due to the two KDs.
      That's because you don't know boxing.

Comment

wow, Hopkins is getting the respect of the great xAUGUSTUSx...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          wow, Hopkins is getting the respect of the great xAUGUSTUSx...
          Thats right. He's made it. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            That's because you don't know boxing.
            Really? Because of that statement? hehehe

Comment

Just because I didn't agree with your perception and I am a fool? The fight ended up in a DRAW, which means it can easily go either direction.

If you have read my posting, I have given my congratulations to the man deserving a worthy boxer to be in the HOF in the future. But last night's fight would hardly dim his glorious past.

I still think that Pascal won "by a hair"...

Do you really understand what I've said "by a hair"? The main thing that made it towards Pascal (in my humble estimation) are the 2 KDs....it cannot end up in a draw if the one of them were KNOCKED DOWN, let alone twice.
              You do realise its a round by round scoring system you fool. Getting knocked down means you lose a point, you can easily draw or win you simpleton.

Comment

Just because I didn't agree with your perception and I am a fool? The fight ended up in a DRAW, which means it can easily go either direction.

If you have read my posting, I have given my congratulations to the man deserving a worthy boxer to be in the HOF in the future. But last night's fight would hardly dim his glorious past.

I still think that Pascal won "by a hair"...

Do you really understand what I've said "by a hair"? The main thing that made it towards Pascal (in my humble estimation) are the 2 KDs....it cannot end up in a draw if the one of them were KNOCKED DOWN, let alone twice.

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
                You do realise its a round by round scoring system you fool. Getting knocked down means you lose a point, you can easily draw or win you simpleton.

you realize the above post is one of what you hear from a casual boxing fan, because anyone who knows boxing, knows how to score a fight and you don't win a fight with two knockdowns and losing the rest of the fight. there were 12 rounds and out of those 12 rounds, pascal won three at best...........

casual fans see a knockdown and the fight is a wrap, they don't see anything else other than the overt obviousness of a knockdown, but they never see the slick craft and nuances of what boxing is really about, the sweet science, not the crude flailing of punches...........

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post

you realize the above post is one of what you hear from a casual boxing fan, because anyone who knows boxing, knows how to score a fight and you don't win a fight with two knockdowns and losing the rest of the fight. there were 12 rounds and out of those 12 rounds, pascal won three at best...........

casual fans see a knockdown and the fight is a wrap, they don't see anything else other than the overt obviousness of a knockdown, but they never see the slick craft and nuances of what boxing is really about, the sweet science, not the crude flailing of punches...........
                  Exactly right.

Comment

I've been telling you all for years not to underestimate this dude.

He's a different kind of beast.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I've been telling you all for years not to underestimate this dude.

He's a different kind of beast.
                      If B-Hop has proven one thing over the last decade it is do not take the man lightly.

Yet people always make that mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X