Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is vince carter the greatest slam dunker in NBA history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so. . .

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Heard he step on it or something. Don't those things retract when you put pressure on them?

****ing idiot.

I heard he'll be out for 3 weeks.

i really wish we could cut him now and sign a real NBA player

Comment

I think when you take in Carters total combination of power, fluidity, creativity, in game and contest dunks, he reigns supreme.

I think some of the younger generation don't realize what a beast Jordan was in his prime, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Yes, nobody touches him in Dunking. He had every single aspect of dunking down pat. In his prime he was maybe the most impressive athlete I've ever seen.

I didn't even mention how most of his best dunks were during games. Check out his top 100 dunks

I second this.

Maybe not most impressive ever, but basketball wise yes. He looked like he came out of a video game and had 100 in everything with an asterik on leaping ability.

Comment

Yes.

Vince Carter

2 dunks

the one againts Chris Mullin and the other againts a 7'2 Lithuanian?

Comment

Yes he is. Until Lebron showed up VC might have been the most naturally gifted basketball player of all time. Truly one of a kind.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-01-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                The real problem I have is how Alonzo literally didn't look up that entire time. He KNEW he got yammed on.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  The real problem I have is how Alonzo literally didn't look up that entire time. He KNEW he got yammed on.
                  I wouldn't even bother going up if i saw Vince Carter going hard to the rim. I'd just get out of the way and hope he dont teabag me

Comment

yup totally hands down, at Mak "half-man, half season"

Comment

Working...
                    X