No announcement yet.

Iran ready to accept gold and National currencies for oil instead of dollar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I don't mean to beat a dead horse but that's why I prefer Ron Paul.

He's all about America and nothing else. Build America, keep America boss, screw everything else. He wouldn't endorse sanctions on Iran, which I also think is stupid.

These politicians really believed that other countries wouldn't do business for that oil regardless. Just wait till the EU jumps ship on the sanctions.
    It's impossible to just build America, the entire world is involved in building America

And all these policitions are the same, they want war to sky rocket our gas prices.

And sanctions aren't to prevent others to buy but to cripple Irans economy which it is slowly doing

Pretty soon Israel will strike Iran and war will come

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      It's impossible to just build America, the entire world is involved in building America

And all these policitions are the same, they want war to sky rocket our gas prices.

And sanctions aren't to prevent others to buy but to cripple Irans economy which it is slowly doing

Pretty soon Israel will strike Iran and war will come
      Not what I meant. You took it too literal. He's focused mainly on America. He isn't concerned with Iran doing this, Turkey doing that, Israel doing the other. He's concerned with fixing America's problems. Not perpetuating war.

Do you support a war on Iran?

Comment

Not what I meant. You took it too literal. He's focused mainly on America. He isn't concerned with Iran doing this, Turkey doing that, Israel doing the other. He's concerned with fixing America's problems. Not perpetuating war.

Do you support a war on Iran?
        Like i said what they all say the same thing, of course the presidents main priorities will be the US, but to obtain the "best US" be have to mingle with international affairs.

And i like Ron but he nor anyone else will have a choice when Israel strikes Iran and no i def do not support a war on Iran, but its gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Like i said what they all say the same thing, of course the presidents main priorities will be the US, but to obtain the "best US" be have to mingle with international affairs.

And i like Ron but he nor anyone else will have a choice when Israel strikes Iran and no i def do not support a war on Iran, but its gonna happen
          Here's the difference. The other 3 republicans want to directly engage. Drone strikes, sanctions, troops on the ground.

Ron instead says Israel can take care of themselves. Israeli prime minister also said Israel can take care of themselves. Ron says Iran isn't close to making an nuclear bomb nor would even intend on using one against Israel. Former head of Mossad also said the same thing.

See the difference? See how one is basically in unison with Israel and the others, not really on the same page?

Comment

Dumb ass politicians. This will end up in a war.
            Exactly, The US is always causing problems for themselves, by trying to dictate what happens on foreign soil. This will enhance foreign currency and diminish the dollar, which is already at a all time low.

Not a bright move .... if fact a stupid move.

Has Iran been proven to have nuclear weapons = NO!

Speculation, hypothesis and conjecture do not = FACTS!

At present Iran does not have nuclear weapons and even if they did ... so what?

Bullies always want to be the only ones armed to the teeth, so they can threaten at will. The US always threaten\hints at using nuclear based technology against foreign countries that do not have them.

Comment

Hopefully Russia and China follow through and diversify the currency used with theirs too, they have been discussing it for a while. Anything to help excelerate the collapse of the US and its worthless Dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Hopefully Russia and China follow through and diversify the currency used with theirs too, they have been discussing it for a while. Anything to help excelerate the collapse of the US and its worthless Dollar.
                already like 3 years ago, only Rubles work in Rus. It used to be $$$, now ppl buy houses, cars, boats only with Rubles.

Comment

Working...
                X