Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Price: Chicken Tyson Fury Vacated The British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Price: Chicken Tyson Fury Vacated The British Title

Team Price are extremely disappointed that Chicken Fury has gone clucking away.

[Click Here To Read More]

Price wouldda KO'd that bum anyway. Fury got his ass handed 2 him by mcdermot and got the decision, the same mcdermot price took out in 1! I know the old cliche in boxing styles make fights but in all honesty would be an easy nights work 4 price.

Comment

Fear the Fury as hell is coming with him. Tyson Fury is the most formidable heavy on earth as no man can withstand the power of the FURY

Comment

Fury will claim he's "moved on" from British level and end up fighting some bum who just happens to be ranked 17th by the WBC or something.

Comment

I called this awhile back. I think Price can beat him but fury has now got his name outside Britain while price is unknown. Too big a risk for too little money. Fury beat chirsora who is getting a title shot. Fury is in line this year for a title shot. Why would he fight price when he is in the position he's in? Price needs to make a name for himself...it's not a duck, it's a business move & boxing is about making as much money without getting hurt.

Comment

Will there ever be time when prospects start to fight each other?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              I called this awhile back. I think Price can beat him but fury has now got his name outside Britain while price is unknown. Too big a risk for too little money. Fury beat chirsora who is getting a title shot. Fury is in line this year for a title shot. Why would he fight price when he is in the position he's in? Price needs to make a name for himself...it's not a duck, it's a business move & boxing is about making as much money without getting hurt.
              If you look at like that, every duck could be considered a business move. A fighter's reputation will take a beating as a result of a loss. In turn his value will drop (at least temporarily).

It can only not be a duck if he would have relinquished the title no matter who the opponent was. I don't think he would have relinquished the belt if he didn't have to face Price.

Giving up a title to avoid a fighter is definitely a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                yeah i understand what your saying,after price beat mcdermott both him and maloney put it on fury by saying 'surely a fighting man like fury claims to be would fight price' .so if he pulled this move like he has ,it would ;look like hes ducking.everyone will have their own opinion on this,i understand the whole,'lets not do it now,lets take different paths and perhaps in a few years it could for a world title and worth a lot more money' a bit like groves vs degale.my opinion is that considering the history between them it wouldnt have been a backward step for fury to fight price which would mean hes cleaned out his domestic competition and could then look towards a world title shot,i can see why this has happened but as a boxing fan we just want to see the best fight the best or competetive fights.

Comment

Working...
                X