No announcement yet.

Amir Khan to move to Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan to move to Top Rank?

My friend told me heard Khan and Arums have been in secret negotiations over a potential move to TR, with a potential Pacquiao fight on the line. He has his sources so I believe him, and when I thought about it, it makes sense.

This is why Oscar has lately been praising Khan, and saying he apologizes for misleading Khan into believing they had secured a Mayweather fight for him.

I don't know if Khan gets Pac at TR, but the Welterweight landscape is far friendlier at TR, and also far smaller, so it makes sense they need a few welterweight stars to reman up.

Khan was just praising Haymon in an IFL interview, so it seems unlikely.

Comment

Meh, TR's 147 division doesn't really stand out to me.

Comment

Making a thread with no source at all??? suppose to get you banned but it seems anything goes lately

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          What 147 division??

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            I agree. I think this is why Arum is trying to get fighters like Khan, to bolster the credibility of their welter fighters.

It is true, Khans alliance with Hymon makes it complicated. I mean, it might be nothing, these types of fighters are probably always talking to the other promo companies at the end of their contracts.

Comment

Your friend told you? STOP THE PRESSES.

Comment

Khan is obssessed with Haymon, hes like his hero if you hear him in any interview he does. I'd be very shocked if this happened.

Comment

Haymon has one of those unbreakable contracts, you can't really leave he has so many loop holes that give him control.

Also if you are not familiar with Muslim and Jewish sentiment, Amir wouldn't work under a jew.

Comment

If this were true you'll have the damn delusional UK. clowns saying Bradley will be leaving Top Rank soon to avoid Khan lol. Make it happen Khan. Khan fits in with the current crop of the Top Rank fighters... I'd give Rios, Alvarado, Provodnikov, Algieri, Vargas, etc... a chance to beat him. Bradley wins easy against Khan. One shot from a feather can break that china chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X