No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Magomed Training Hard For Mike Perez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Magomed Training Hard For Mike Perez Clash

Rising heavyweight puncher Magomed "Mago" Abdusalamov (18-0, 18KOs) is training hard in camp with his coach John David Jackson, as he prepares for his scheduled fight with fellow unbeaten Mike Perez (19-0, 12KOs) at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden. The fight will be televised by HBO as the co-featured bout to Gennady Golovkin's defense of the WBA/IBO titles against hometown fighter Curtis Stevens.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's a beast, after he wins nuthuggers will ruin him.

Comment

Mago is the truth. I like this guy. Id love to see him and Wilder see what direction the HWs will go.\

Id wanna see this Fight with Perez bad !

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Mago is the truth. I like this guy. Id love to see him and Wilder see what direction the HWs will go.\

Speaking of nutthuggers who ruin things.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Hadn't realised this was on the Golo - Stevens under. Happy days. Very glad to see Mago steppin' up at last. Let's see what he's made of now. Gotta say I like the guy though. Always sorta reminded me of a grizzled, big, ugly teddy bear.

Always loved the McCline KD, Mago just goes over like a felled tree, not 'cos he's hurt (you can see in his face he's not even buzzed), but because he was so completely off-balance and square on to Jameel. Funny as F#kk.

Looking like he might be coming down a little in weight as well - which is good 'cos he could use a bit more speed, so long as it doesn't effect his power or punch resistance.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-23-2013, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X