• Show
Clear All

G-man
    no doubt

Comment

kessler counter punch knock out.

Comment

Lol Mclellan would get poleaxed.

oh no wait, hes american isnt he? oh in that case of course he wins!

G Man By KO, no doubt about it!

Comment

That isn't the reason why I think G Man will tko Kessler late, I know there are so americans who are biased towards there fighters, but the european posters on here are biased as well, most people root for fighters from there on home country, so dont use the typical, I only root or like fighters who are american, its becoming so damn repetitive!

Comment

the black guy

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post

Really? More of this stupid ****? Whats with all you mother****ers? I hear mother****ers dissin Americans 10 times more than Americans only supporting American fighters. I see wayyy more mother****ers like Klitschko2009 supporting ONLY European fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post

he wont win because hes american, but because hes black

Comment

Hmmm I'm not really sure as I havn't seen that many McClellan fights. I find it hard to watch them to be honest, knowing what happens to him later in his career.

So I could be talking out of my ass... But from what I saw and heard people managed to outbox him a couple of times yeah? Kessler may have an advantage on ring intelligence as McClellan seemed to follow the knockout punch.

But on power you have to give it to McClellan and think Kessler would need to fight a perfect fight to avoid getting stung with something heavy.

Comment

Working...
                  X