Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a gif of Kermit leaping out of the ring? Please post if u do...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a gif of Kermit leaping out of the ring? Please post if u do...

I cant access youtube from work, and i'm dying to see that leap again. The guys here at work dont believe me that he literally jumped out of that ring!

anyone? ............

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      anyone? ............
      I saw him fall out of the ring. I believe his momentum took him out of the ring. I am not altogether certain that he could not continue, however. I am not sure if he was hamming it up or if he really was injured. He did not appear to be in all that much pain...but back pain can be strange. It might not bother you in one position, but in another the pain could be exquisite.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        I saw him fall out of the ring. I believe his momentum took him out of the ring. I am not altogether certain that he could not continue, however. I am not sure if he was hamming it up or if he really was injured. He did not appear to be in all that much pain...but back pain can be strange. It might not bother you in one position, but in another the pain could be exquisite.
        he nver complained about his back. he said he was "out of breath". that is the only "injury" he suffered.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post

No. No. No^^^^^

Cintron JUMPED out of the ring. He SPRANG off that left leg like a frog in mating season having smelt a heated female (/male in Cintron's case).

Comment

someone posted it in this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...14#post8334214

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              No. No. No^^^^^

Cintron JUMPED out of the ring. He SPRANG off that left leg like a frog in mating season having smelt a heated female (/male in Cintron's case).
              lol seriously. stopping himself was as easy as putting his gloves up. the ropes are there for a reason. he glided straight through them things

Comment

Working...
              X