Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever wish you could go back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I would go back to school and join boxing instead of smoking dope then a good course at college .Then get a job that pays well .I wouldn't have weans .I've not got any anyway but I still wouldn''t . .I would get in the condition of my life and go on holiday every year .Drive a top motor and have a bike .

Comment

Nah,I don't regret anything I did in my life. Even the worse moves I made, the bad decisions I took, I've just grown up with them. I wouldn't have became the man I am now without those errors.

Comment

I am one of those who wish i can go back and change some of the things in my past.

Comment

Hell yea. :mangler:

I blew a few yrs of my life wit that **** I was engaged too.

Got into plenty of drama trustin stupidass ******s that I thought were homies.

And I've forked over a fortune of my $ to the pigs over stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            To a certain age in your life, with the knowledge you got right now and change something? Re-live certain parts again see how you would've made a different decision and how it would have affected you further?

It might be the beer talking but I certainly do.
            All the time man, so many things i would have done differently.

It crosses my mind on a regular basis, trusted people i should not have, got jerked around by bitches i should never have cared for. Lost some friends, wasted too much time with drugs when i could have been concentrating on boxing and music, ect.

I would do a lot of things differently. It pisses me off cause i'm 25 and i feel like the best years of my life are behind me and i didn't make the most of it.
            Last edited by Equilibrium; 03-21-2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X