• Show
Clear All

3:10

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I need a stream
      loads of streams out their,
      try stream2watch
      or if you have an xbox look for a good stream on your phone,and cast your screen to xbox one, thats what im doing now and i have a perfect HD stream

Comment

I look like a genius right now And I don't know **** about MMA

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          His one way to win is submission. Most of his wins come from submission and it's Connor's weak point.
          I was wrong about the outcome (happily wrong! )but knew his way to win was sub.

Comment

I didn't know McGregor went up 2 weight classes to take this fight. Major props to Mcgregor! He took a chance at greatness....

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              I didn't know McGregor went up 2 weight classes to take this fight. Major props to Mcgregor! He took a chance at greatness....
              Lol, Nate Diaz given 10 days to prepare is greatness?? I know you're being classy but makeno doubt, this was a gimme, he chose the weight class, and he was exposed.

Comment

I did say diaz could only win by sub
                McGregor was gracias in defeat though, tried to take on 2much 2soon, and has always been susceptible to submissionsince before the ufc
                Abouttoushends,
                Il give you the points for that 2maro or something,
                I must go for a run now cutting weight for a fight and weighting in,in around 2 hours and still a bit over

Comment

That was so sweet. I knew he'd have to have a great leg kicking game, and grappling in order to by time, and stop the action at times. You can't just keep fighting a Diaz, and win like that.

He was throwing with everything from the jump, and that was stupid. He fell to much inmlove with his power, even knowing how crazy Nate's chin is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Lol, Nate Diaz given 10 days to prepare is greatness?? I know you're being classy but makeno doubt, this was a gimme, he chose the weight class, and he was exposed.
                    Oh. Like I said before. I don't know **** about MMA. I heard 155 then 170 then it was because they both fight at 155 but Diaz was given a short notice.

Comment

Props to Diaz. Connor gassed so fast. Gotta admit I did not think he was gonna fight the way he did. He did exactly what I said he wouldnt do. Stood right in front of him and got caught. After that he fell apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X