Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie roach explains what happened to manny pacquiao's ko power: "he didn't carry t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie roach explains what happened to manny pacquiao's ko power: "he didn't carry t

do you agree or disagree
    yes
    6.25%
    no
    37.50%
    Them Ariza shakes doe
    43.75%
    he got old
    12.50%

I agree his speed slowed a bit and thats the main reason his punches arent snapping dudes heads off anymore. Also he been fighting more movers rather than people who chose to brawl with many.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      I agree his speed slowed a bit and thats the main reason his punches arent snapping dudes heads off anymore. Also he been fighting more movers rather than people who chose to brawl with many.
      freddie should have taught him how to cut off the ring then...Rios was a sitting duck....didnt drop him or anything

Manny has good power he was always accumlation type....personally I think his power was a little overrated after the way he ko'ed Hatton but if you look at WW now and then, he is still one of the hardest punchers in the divison...not Hearns or Trinidad level power but he is an elite power puncher at 147

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

do you agree or disagree
        He went to fighting guys that were knockout-able in the lower weights to guys that had never, and will never be knocked out: Clottey, Rios, Bradley, Mosely etc etc, Margarito can be KOd but you need a super human effort to do so. These guys are iron jawed warriors and can't be KO'd really.

Comment

freddie should have taught him how to cut off the ring then...Rios was a sitting duck....didnt drop him or anything

Manny has good power he was always accumlation type....personally I think his power was a little overrated after the way he ko'ed Hatton but if you look at WW now and then, he is still one of the hardest punchers in the divison...not Hearns or Trinidad level power but he is an elite power puncher at 147

Manny has had great success in the style he fights in, you a nerd thinking he needs to learn something HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
              ......you dont realize what tree you just barked up.....uh oh...im gone!!!

Comment

I think he just got soft. I remember when he was fighting margarito and he looked at the ref. I'm pretty sure he was hoping the ref stopped it.

Comment

do you agree or disagree
                  I disagree. The dude carried the power up to 147.
                  He stopped Cotto, and if we're honest that fight was over by the 7th round.

He should have stopped Margarito, but he let off. The ref and Garcia should have stepped in and stopped the fight way before though. It ruined Margarito after that.

He put Mosley, man with a solid chin on his butt.

All big men he hurt here.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    Manny has had great success in the style he fights in, you a nerd thinking he needs to learn something HAHAHAHAHA
                    Plenty of greats who lacked in certain areas dude, relax.

Comment

Working...
                    X