No announcement yet.

The reality of the Charleston shooting from a native

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reality of the Charleston shooting from a native

I've lived here my whole life, born and raised. The media is jumping on this story like white on rice injecting their agenda where they can to instigate some sort of unrest. It's despicable. Every man and women, black or white will tell you the god's honest truth right now that what happened was a troubled unstable young man who adopted some very radical beliefs that he probably found deep in the internet. But as soon as Anderson Cooper and these news teams arrive they immediately instill a sentiment of "So you've been wronged. How does that make you feel? Shouldn't the confederate flag come down?" sparking an emotional response, obviously. And of course this is a terrorist attack, this man not only targeted Christians but more importantly black Christians to agitate racial tensions in his hopes to start a race war. The media is looking to feed off hate in the mainstream especially from where they gave a "disgusted" response to the court judge addressing both the accused's family and the victims as both victims along with the community at large affected. But while the mainstream festers with hate the next couple days you will see the same honest, genuine, loving community that Charleston is, handle grief like sophisticated human beings. Most media outlets don't relate to faith and forgiveness as people from our society do, and of course they will conjure up some sort of testament that this tragedy has stood as an ode to racial inequality and that everyone is being wronged by the system. But it's just important that at least you posters know what is really going on and to take the media from all outlets with a grain of salt.

Here is a brief video of what is actually going on..

I typed in top ten racist state and South Carolina always come up.

Comment

He's actually getting a fair treatment on the media and in politics. The guy is labeled "mentally disturbed" I guess if we as a society universally agree that he's a terrorist then they would have come hunt him down and the groups that spread hatred speech the way we do with Isis. That can't happen of course since that would be a large percentage of the conservative right wing nut.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        I typed in top ten racist state and South Carolina always come up.
        Of course there is an element of racism in South Carolina but it knows no boundaries and stretches across state lines indiscriminately. Racism is a issue that is unique to human beings and there will always be an element of racism and stereotypes between people who differ from each other. But by in large Charleston is the most good willed, friendliest towns that you will find in the country. The old saying giving someone the shirt off your back completely applies to Charleston and most of South Carolina. We don't invest our beliefs and values in the climate of political jargon in the mainstream and will stay true to who we are as a community. The idea that black people should fear racial bigotry above anything else in this state within the public and private sector including the public school systems (which I was brought up in) is absolutely ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          He's actually getting a fair treatment on the media and in politics. The guy is labeled "mentally disturbed" I guess if we as a society universally agree that he's a terrorist then they would have come hunt him down and the groups that spread hatred speech the way we do with Isis. That can't happen of course since that would be a large percentage of the conservative right wing nut.
          Of course he is mentally disturbed. Who in the right mind would plan a carefully thought out attack on peaceful african american people and systematically massacre them. He is a terrorist and has been labeled as such. And the idea that he originated from some sort of following or group that is active is wayy out there. He probably got these ideas from neo nazi forums on the web. You think a large percentage of the right wing nut, as you say, is some how contributing to the rise of mad men like this @sshole? He is a white supremacist and neo-nazi. He is vengeful with all races non white and now is being reported to follow the ethos of Hitler, which he had admitted to friends and others. I mean honestly I think you have no idea what you are talking about. If you wanted to make some sort of relation to a political party fanning the flames for some neo-nazi rebellion crap it'd be the liberal nut jobs of today wanting to leave our judeo-christian brother Israel high and dry because apparently they are the ones targeting innocent Palestinians. Which is ret*rded because they are the only ones standing between us and the loose cannon that is the middle east.

Comment

Charleston isn't even filled with that many Southerners....many of the Whites from Charleston are transplants from the Northeast (New York or New Jersey)....I was shocked to see some Paulie Malignaggi Jersey Shore looking White guys when I was there.....South Carolina is pretty Southern if you leave the coastline, but Myrtle and Charleston are not....

Comment

I travel around the country both for work and showing horses every year...apart from some great golf courses, South Carolina is an absolute ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I travel around the country both for work and showing horses every year...apart from some great golf courses, South Carolina is an absolute ****hole.
                haha ehh well that's just your opinion really. I think the large transplant yankee cognoscenti would disagree with you just because they have left every state above the mason dixon line to move here.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  ^^^^^^ he isn't lying.

We should've lost the Civil War IMHO.

Comment

does anyone even cares what happens in a place like Charleston/

Comment

Working...
                    X