• Show
Clear All

• Woman walks around New York for a day, is catcalled more than 100 times

I didnt think she was that hot. Discuss:

That'll teach her. Had no business outside the kitchen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

It's the body that is whats turning people on.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

So trying to pick up on a girl is now considered harassment... A lot of them just said hey what's up... God bless... Have a good day... Stupid movement if u ask me

Comment

Yes, we know, being a woman is sooooo tough...

I don't get it. On one hand, you have women *****ing about being approached on the other, they ***** about guys not having the balls to approach. As usual, this just proves women don't know wtf they want.

Comment

One of the comments on the video is along these lines:

"This girl is claiming to have been catcalled every six minutes over a period of ten hours. I very rarely see this stuff happen as I go about my daily business."

The figures she's claiming seem farfetched to me, but maybe I'm naive.

Comment

Oh god... More feminist nonsense.

That was all completely harmless... Except that black dude walking next to her - that was creepy.

So ridiculous... Donate for what? How is that harassment? I don't think this silly broad and her militant feminist counterparts know what real harassment is.

Comment

"Somebody's acknowledging you for being beautiful"

Somebody clearly needs their eyes tested, horseface might have a good body but beautiful she is not.

Anyhow I used to see this all the time in the city and a lot of times the women would respond with a wave or a smile. The guys should keep their mouths shut though, it looks desperate af and it's an inappropriate setting for that kind of approach.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 10-28-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

What was this narcissists point?

Comment

People are complimenting her for being attractive.... im not sure how whats the big deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X