Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else curious who those boxers are that have the TRT exemption in Nevada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else curious who those boxers are that have the TRT exemption in Nevada?

Didn't Keith Kizer say that there is two boxers or something like that who have a TRT exemption, but since they have a privacy clause he cannot give information on it?

Why can't the commission reveal who is using the TRT?

These commissions are strange they have different privacy policies, the New york commission doesn't allow unofficial same day weigh ins they don't allow fighters to be weighed by the HBO scales so we can see the re-hydration for some reason.

I'm curious about a lot of the bizarre protocols the commissions have.

Reaching speculation time:

Comment

Hopkins and Mayweather are mortal locks

Comment

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
        Hopkins and Mayweather are mortal locks
        Hopkins hasn't fought in Vegas in ages. Apparently the boxer is well known but was able to get an exemption so as long as he doesn't have an elevated testosterone level they can't reveal who he is.

From what I've heard the only time they can reveal the info is if a guy on TRT tests way above the legal limits than the commission will reveal that person is on TRT and try to sort out why they broke the rules and had test higher than permited and didn't monitor it.

Comment

This TRT thing is BS, basically that's for ppl who used roids before.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
            This TRT thing is BS, basically that's for ppl who used roids before.
            Sure is, only way these guys are having low testosterone levels under 30 years of age is if they used steroids before and didn;t do a proper pct after.

Comment

Pacquiao and Mayweather

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  LOL his response and facial expression is like a kid who just got found out by his parents that he did some bad things. Dumbounded look trying to act clueless "I don't know what you talking about" lol

Comment

If I have to guess then it would be a boxer whose image have to be squeaky clean in public, a fighter whose good boy image can't be tainted by this sort of things. We already know Lamont Pederson is on TRT so he is definitely one of the two boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X