Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fought the best version of 147 Marquez.. Pacquiao or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    ummmm yeah...Power in numbers. What youre gonna come on the thread and make a difference? :WORD: Like what you say matters! But what a large % of posters say does matter!
    But it doesn't as ultimately their statements amount to opinions, it will never be fact. The end of the day Mayweather outboxing Marquez 12 rounds to 0 ( 11 to 1 if you're generous) is fact as is Marquez brutally knocking Pacquiao out.

Comment

The thing is, Marquez looked horribly average against Fedchenko just before the Pacquiao IV bout.

Comment

I would say he was of similar quality in both fights, the main difference in outcome comes down to opposition, what that opposition was trying to do and what that opposition is capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          But it doesn't as ultimately their statements amount to opinions, it will never be fact. The end of the day Mayweather outboxing Marquez 12 rounds to 0 ( 11 to 1 if you're generous) is fact as is Marquez brutally knocking Pacquiao out.
          OMG lol im amazed you dont understand...really i am. Fact is...JMM moved up two divisions. For the first time ever in his career! The CW they agreed on Floyd couldnt make! What you fail to comprehend is...while moving up and especially two divisions...there isnt much weight you can put on before fight night. But Floyd on the other hand can. He already showed he cant make the catch weight! So he is gonna of course blow back up after losing so much weight....That is FACT. And common knowledge of the sport. Which you have not much of it appears! If you had common sense you know two evenly matched opponents will make for a more competitive fight. Rather than two unevenly match opponents! Another Fact! Let me guess youre one of the 6 that voted in the poll....:WORD:

Comment

Working...
          X