Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
    nope i actually respect him..he clearly makes it clear that he will go all out for the boxing fans. Unlike that eyebrow plucker piece of mierda. He basically already gave up, by admitting he will quit when the tough gets going. Do you actually think hes fighting foreman or mayorga???
    nope fuk that cheating scumbag

Comment

No. And it has nothing to do with his tainted reputation, and everything to do with the fact that he was ******ed enough to go through with it, when he knew his vision was on the line.

I'm all for boxing, and the art of honorable combat, but there comes a point in time where you have to start thinking intelligently about it.

Comment

I was there live to witness that epic fight. After what he did to Cotto karma is a ***** but to wish bad health on any human being is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post

Nah.... I feel more sorry for the guys who were getting hit by bricks.....
          Exactly. I wouldn't feel sorry for him one bit. He deserves it and I think he's just holding out on the truth for a book deal 10 years down the line.

Plus he might be blind in one eye but with 10 mil in his bank account, he'll be aight.

Comment

come on you guys cant be serious, how could you not feel sorry for him, ya he cheated before doesnt mean he needs to be permenantly blinded. Margarito is a warrior, and after faceoff i got a new respect for him

Comment

No. Karma's a *****.

Comment

I don't wish any injuries on him but it will serve him right if he does sustain serious ones. He purposely had his wraps loaded in an attempt to gain victory at any cost. Had Cotto or Mosley become seriously injured after fighting him, would Margo had come out and admitted wearing them?? No chance. He can't even admit that he wore them for the Cotto fight.

He's an absolute disgrace to every athlete in world sport.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                  I was there live to witness that epic fight. After what he did to Cotto karma is a ***** but to wish bad health on any human being is wrong.
                  Really???

So you'd wish good health on someone if they pedo'd your little daughter??

Comment

fu** him.....

Comment

No he deserve it

Comment

Working...
                      X