No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Korobov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    As long as you feel righteous about repeating the same bull**** 50 morons before you said, all is well in the world. Good talk.
    Only if you're so on my nuts so hard you think you can hear my brain operate. Y'all kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Took Loeffler says his guy won't be fighting in December. Blame the other side.

Makes sense
      What, he was supposed to go into the ring solo and shadow box?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726081

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        He's been in the gym since early October.

Just tweet the MF

I already did, what a Coward!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The amount of blaming towards Golovkin for other fighters ducking him really gets to me. Like Golovkin should be taking 50-50 and conceding everything to get nobodies like Danny Jacobs in the ring, and it's somehow his fault if he doesn't.

Pisses me off to see boxing fans blame the fighters being ducked rather than the pathetic divisions ducking them.
          Golovkin shouldn't have to concede anything to anyone, yet Saul Alvarez has to not only concede the weight, he also has to concede a chunk of his event? gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Golovkin shouldn't have to concede anything to anyone, yet Saul Alvarez has to not only concede the weight, he also has to concede a chunk of his event? gtfoh
            He said everything, not anything. Can you tell the difference, need more help?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              Sorry thought we were talking about middleweights here.
              we were but then you said "Nobody with under 15 fights should be" i figured you meant "Nobody".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Korobov is a hell of a fighter. Thats a damn good fight.
                Two years ago I would of agreed. Now not so much. I thought he was moving to 168 anyways?

Comment

So now GGG got off the Dec 10th date to accommodate for Jacobs.... I wonder if Jacobs will finally answer the call

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                    we were but then you said "Nobody with under 15 fights should be" i figured you meant "Nobody".
                    There are obvious exceptions to the rule but particularly at middleweight is what I was referencing since there is little talent at middleweight unlike the lower weights.

My apologies, I can see I wasn't very specific.

Comment

Working...
                    X