No announcement yet.

Police vs You(black)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    It's pretty simple. In order to combat racism and prevent your race from getting shot, just focus on your goals and becoming successful in a legal and honest way. You don't see, Chinese, and east Indians getting shot by white cops. Because statistically they don't have a problem with aggression or petty crimes in their communities.

The community with the highest murder rate, drug trafficking rate, mugging and shoplifting crimes is upset that everyone looks at them as murderers, drug traffickers, muggers and shoplifters lol.

How do black people fail to see the irony of accusing cops of killing black people(even though it isn't common) but yet don't want other races to look at them as criminals when statistically it is FAR MORE ACCURATE to call a black person a criminal than it is to call a white cop a murderer.

Good post. Exactly. When cameras are off and no one can see , some of these people act like animals. Its the black culture thats an issue. You some blacks moving away from it and going to school and getting an education and joining the rest of society . Some blacks become wealthy athletes and move on.

The rest are vulgar , violent and nasty. Yes you have a select few who arent , but the majority are and dont wanna look in the mirror.

Fix the culture fix the problem. Stop pointing fingers and blaming everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      whats wrong with being civilized ?
      being civilized is for pu$$ies bruh

and that **** don't give you no street cred either, in fact, it deducts from it

man the f**k up homie

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        being civilized is for pu$$ies bruh

and that **** don't give you no street cred either, in fact, it deducts from it

man the f**k up homie
        my barbaric gene got amalgamated like a damned platypus(sy). its not what it once was. now my barbarism is limited to uninspired smh's. perhaps you can show this soft as shlt law abider what manning up looks like (type in a picture of how YOU man up).

ill bookmark for future ref.

Comment

perhaps you can show this soft as shlt law abider what manning up looks like (type in a picture of how YOU man up).

ill bookmark for future ref.

I don't man up personally

To be honest I'm a pretty big beta-cuck

I've seen others man up though and it's pretty cool

Comment

I don't man up personally

To be honest I'm a pretty big beta-cuck

I've seen others man up though and it's pretty cool
            PHEW.......what a relief. im sure i wasnt man enough to read what manning up looks like. such manliness would have melted me.

off the hook i am.

Comment

PHEW.......what a relief. im sure i wasnt man enough to read what manning up looks like. such manliness would have melted me.

off the hook i am.
              I'd imagine it looks something along these lines...although I'm not really sure

Comment

I'd imagine it looks something along these lines...although I'm not really sure

the smoker would have taken my lunch money everyday. i feel a bout of the shingles coming.

Comment

the smoker would have taken my lunch money everyday. i feel a bout of the shingles coming.
                  the smoker is the gang leader I presume

the young hefty male with the tilted ball cap would be the "enforcer"

both I'm sure are proficient when it comes to the fisticuffs

Comment

the smoker is the gang leader I presume

the young hefty male with the tilted ball cap would be the "enforcer"

both I'm sure are proficient when it comes to the fisticuffs
                    twisted cap, gang signs....im hyperventilating.

Comment

FUCK THE POLICE

**** the police

Comment

Working...
                      X