Imagine where Margarito would be if boxing was fair to him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    triniwraps was as guilty as margo, dumbass
    Hey idiot, how long was Trinidad suspended for?

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas View Post
      oh yeah i'm sure margarito let pacquiao destroy his face essentially a career ending injury just because arum said so, makes perfect sense really

look man, i shared insider info!! Margarito was told 2 let manny win & it all went haywire bc pacquiao teed off anyway, you dont gotta believe it

Comment

what the **** did i just read?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Didn't De La Hoya promise to fight winner of Marg-Cotto?

He was probably screwed out of that big pay day.
          Yes he did

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Margarita's career is revolved around beating Cotto, other then that his accomplishments are as good as the piece of shlt that I stepped on this morning at the park. Wonder where this tard would be without his wraps, probably on the corner somewhere dancing with a corona street sign and earbuds with John Stockton's shorts on.
            Someone with a Cheato avatar shouldn't be talking about hand wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Someone with a Cheato avatar shouldn't be talking about hand wraps.
              Margarita isn't in my avatar, wrong person.

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas View Post
                oh yeah i'm sure margarito let pacquiao destroy his face essentially a career ending injury just because arum said so, makes perfect sense really

margarito was taking orders it was the uppercut in the 4th round that broke his eye socket & after that all those combinations because he couldn't see the punches coming

Comment

marg would be p4p #1 if floyd hadn't ducked him. a win over floyd and cotto? yep #1

Comment

Originally posted by Kneegel Puto View Post
                    If you really think about it, he's practically undefeated, but he's just been given the short end of the stick, especially late in his career with corruption.

Those three loses early in his career shouldn't really count, he was forced into boxing very young.

Santos fight- Robbery

Williams fight -One of the worst robberies of all time

Mosley fight- Mosley was a known steroid cheat and his trainer made up a fake story about Marg's wraps which led to unjust suspension

Pacquiao fight- Pac was a known steroid cheat plus he weight drained Marg like he does all his opponents.

Second Cotto fight- Terrible call stopping the fight. Marg was laughing the whole time while Cotto ran around the ring like a chicken then the corrupt officials stopped the fight to protect that knee-taking pussy.

Because of Pac's cheating his eye is messed up and had to retire early. Had he not gotten robbed and cheated against, he would have been considered one of the best fighters of his generation and could have retired comfortably.. I still think he can kick the crap out of Cotto for the rubber match if the fight is in Mexico where they are fair and unbiased.
                    Great job of illustrating how ridiculous Pacquaio fans and Mayweather haters have sounded over the last five years.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
                      margarito was taking orders it was the uppercut in the 4th round that broke his eye socket & after that all those combinations because he couldn't see the punches coming
                      Was taking over??? U must be drunk! Marg was target practice for Pac. Come one man, I know ur a groupie but dont go too far. Ur crazy man lol

Comment

Working...
                      X