Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Andre Ward Fight Will Show Me What I Have, Who I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitepride33 View Post
    I will tell you what Fred. I am a white male from the US and I would never, ever, in a million years support a black fighter over a white one, regardless of if he's from the US. I hope Kovalev whoops Wards a-s. BLacks are the most violent racists on the planet!
    I am with you 100% in your statement. But since I bet for a living I will still bet Ward to win a decision. Personally I hope Kovalev KO's Andre but I believe Wards is too smooth and slick to get tagged a lot. Kovie throws wide punches anyway and aNDRE WILL PICK MOST Them off. Hopkins lasted at 50years old. Kovalev might be a superior bred person but Ward is a better boxer. FACT

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
      I am with you 100% in your statement. But since I bet for a living I will still bet Ward to win a decision. Personally I hope Kovalev KO's Andre but I believe Wards is too smooth and slick to get tagged a lot. Kovie throws wide punches anyway and aNDRE WILL PICK MOST Them off. Hopkins lasted at 50years old. Kovalev might be a superior bred person but Ward is a better boxer. FACT

I am white, but if Kovalev truly was "a superior bred person" then he would be a better boxer..... right?////

Or is that wrong ?

Those guys are simply a product of their environment/system, just like everyone else..... it has nothing to do with color whatsoever.

If you take a 5yo Cuban kid and raise him in Mexico..... what style will he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I am white, but if Kovalev truly was "a superior bred person" then he would be a better boxer..... right?////

Or is that wrong ?

Those guys are simply a product of their environment/system, just like everyone else..... it has nothing to do with color whatsoever.

If you take a 5yo Cuban kid and raise him in Mexico..... what style will he fight?
        Superior bred means raised in a good home with 2 loving parents well educated with morals who can teach their kids to respect others and stay out of trouble and stay clean. Superior bred isn't athletic talent it is character and ideals and being raised correctly. Athletic talent means little to as how some of these goofs are bred or raised or hatched to roam freely the streets and gutters of America. Give me the clean decent kids and build our country around them. Look at Africa and mexico and those other hispanic breeding grounds all failures and broke and in mayhem. God Bless America and well raised American kids.

Comment

Superior bred means raised in a good home with 2 loving parents well educated with morals who can teach their kids to respect others and stay out of trouble and stay clean. Superior bred isn't athletic talent it is character and ideals and being raised correctly. Athletic talent means little to as how some of these goofs are bred or raised or hatched to roam freely the streets and gutters of America. Give me the clean decent kids and build our country around them. Look at Africa and mexico and those other hispanic breeding grounds all failures and broke and in mayhem. God Bless America and well raised American kids.

I see your point.

apologies, I took that " superior bred " comment the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I see your point.

apologies, I took that " superior bred " comment the wrong way.
            Hey I hope GGG and Wlad and Fury and Lomo and Kovalev and Glowicki keep winning forever. I hope more Russians and clean cut Euros come to America and take over boxing as champion.

Comment

Comment

Your with the dumb **** racist with three posts?? Thanks for letting us know..

Comment

Originally posted by taste View Post
                  Your with the dumb **** racist with three posts?? Thanks for letting us know..
                  WOW Boy, you can count and label others. Does a low thing like you even matter in the scheme of life? Think about it and where you are on lifes ladder of success=BOTTOM

Comment

He said he would never support a black fighter over a white one. Never means, well, never. Are you this stupid hoppscotch? Tell me again please that you support the guy, save me some reading from now on.

So support the white shit for brains who beats his wife but not the black dude who contributes to society/his community? His skin color not quite up to your liking hoppscotch?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Kovalev has to catch Ward one time to knock him out. If Brand caught Ward at least two dozen times, you don't think Kovalev can?
                      Ward has a better defense and reflexes than Chilemba(dropped 2 times by Maxim Vlasov ) and 50 year old Hopkins, also better movement. they went the distance.

so there is a also a chance Ward will see the final bell....neither of them have been stopped but both have also been dropped more times than Ward in his career.

Kovalev isnt a true one shot knockout artist like Stevenson, who has highlight reel knockouts......Kov wears you down with sharp accurate shots

this is gonna be awesome fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X