No announcement yet.

dude I am really pissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude I am really pissed

I heard some stupid **** today that I never heard before. Have no idea what it even means.

Brothers of mine, please square me away; wtf does "check your privilege" mean?

Somebody said that I have enjoyed some advantage by being a freckled faced, white skinned mother****er.

That I owe somebody or should feel guilty cause of my translucent skin.

I have had to physically defend that skin for it's own sake at bad odds and outcomes down on 2nd and Santa Clara downtown San Jo' in the 80s.

I have had to defend that skin at worse odds man to man at 9th and K (now MLK blvd) street in Tacoma in the 90s.

I ran my @ss off in Tlanepantla, MX DF por ser bollio. in the 80s as well.

Now I decide who gets what. All I care about is who can produce. It's ****ing dollars and cents in the ****ing Bering Sea.

Where do I sign up for my "white privilege" check.

Somebody owes me some ****ing money.

Da fuq you been on son?.

Comment

A term screamed by far left sheltered liberals when they hear a white person say something that might offend someone that isn't a straight white male.
      You will have this term screamed at you if say anything offensive to the LGBT, blacks, or any other kind of person thats not white, straight or male.

The term is stupid because while these hippie liberals think these minor social problems are big in America and that those affected by them have their lives ruined by any kind of "hatred" here, they think therefor the same social issues are a big deal for the rest of the world, but they forget that places like Somalia exist, where you will be murdered just for being alive, let alone being white or gay.
      Did you see that dyke yelling "Check your privilege" to that white guy over there?

Why was she yelling at him?

Some black lady with an enormous ass walked by and he checked her out. Apparently this is degrading and holds bootylicious black women back from succeeding in life like he has.

How does she know hes had a successful life?

She knows because hes white.

OR

Original definition:
      Person 1: "You know, I don't understand why poor people are poor. They should just get jobs"
      Person 2: "Check your privilege"

Derogatory term used against white, straight males:
      Person 1: *looks at a woman's butt*
      Person 2: "OH MY GOD CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU ARE OFFENSIVE TO WOMEN!!!"
      Person 1: "...What?"

Yougetmeinnitpeownpeownbrah! ****s....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        A term screamed by far left sheltered liberals when they hear a white person say something that might offend someone that isn't a straight white male.
        You will have this term screamed at you if say anything offensive to the LGBT, blacks, or any other kind of person thats not white, straight or male.

The term is stupid because while these hippie liberals think these minor social problems are big in America and that those affected by them have their lives ruined by any kind of "hatred" here, they think therefor the same social issues are a big deal for the rest of the world, but they forget that places like Somalia exist, where you will be murdered just for being alive, let alone being white or gay.
        Did you see that dyke yelling "Check your privilege" to that white guy over there?

Why was she yelling at him?

Some black lady with an enormous ass walked by and he checked her out. Apparently this is degrading and holds bootylicious black women back from succeeding in life like he has.

How does she know hes had a successful life?

She knows because hes white.

OR

Original definition:
        Person 1: "You know, I don't understand why poor people are poor. They should just get jobs"
        Person 2: "Check your privilege"

Derogatory term used against white, straight males:
        Person 1: *looks at a woman's butt*
        Person 2: "OH MY GOD CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU ARE OFFENSIVE TO WOMEN!!!"
        Person 1: "...What?"

Yougetmeinnitpeownpeownbrah! ****s....
        I still don't get it. It ain't "white privilege" you stupid mfkrs, it's "able privilege", which in the USA is actually pretty egalitarian. Even now meritocratic advancement is usually more solid than nepotismatic.

Ur connect may find themselves outmaneuvered. If u can get it done in the face of pain, govt, and bureaucracy, you trump the owner's nephew.

Hate if u must but it's true.
        Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 05-13-2014, 04:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

It's stupid because it's based on racist assumptions/stereotypes, but of course the left are too dumb to see that. The assumption is that every single white person grows up never suffering or dealing with hardship, whilst every single black person grows up in the ghetto and has to deal with nothing but hardship and there's just no way they've had an easy life. To summarize: all white people have easy lives & all black people have hard lives (in the minds of people who use this 'check your privilege' phrase).

It's also just a way of shutting down argument which is what the left is rather fond of now.

Then there's 'thin privilege', 'cis privilege' & lots of other 'privileges'.

Classic loony left.

Comment

Working...
          X