Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    they made their business decisions as men. Manny paid for it Saturday and floyd very well may pay for it in 2013. but the last 3 years doesn't wipe away everything they did prior.
    You are right. It doesn't wipe away what they did prior.
    But what they have done lately......is unacceptable.

I didn't feel this way when they were fighting for legacy coming up through the ranks.

I feel that way now because of all the BS they have put the fans through over the last 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
      The place is crawling with relieved flomos OP happy "their man" no longer has to take the same level of humiliation for avoiding Pacquiao, so really what were you expecting?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        First off I have been a a fan of boxing before the internet age.
        Second.....I respect any fighter that risk they life and fights in a ring.

But I said it before and i will say it again......this disrespect is all directed towards the idiot pac---ds who have poisoned this site for many years now.

You said you love a great ko right?
        You also pay good money to see men try to beat each others brains out right?

Manny didn't die in the ring did he?

Yeah of course nobody wants to see any fighter get seriously hurt, but don't come on here acting like a pastor of a church when in fact you watch and pay money for a sport that is brutal and animalistic.

Don't be a hypocrite.
        Did you read my post? I'm not being a hypocrite at all and as a trainer, I'm in the corner with fighters so of course I love a good KO and love boxing.

That's not what I'm talking about though, I'm talking aboutmaking fun and being disrespectful to the Pac and the sport. You are right, these *******s have acted like idiots in the past, much like Mayweather fans as well.

I'm just looking at it from the perspective of the sport and the fighter, that's all. I admitted it was funny, some of them but I just won't participate in it because I have the utmost respect for Manny and boxers in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
          Exactly. Been reading these forums for years and when these type of KO's happened to other fighters Pac fans generally laughed. Especially when it was their guy dishing out the punishment (Hatton). But it happens to him and now they want civility. Pacquiao is not beyond reproach when it comes to being made fun of. Even the media tried to play that angle. "Pacquiao is a warrior and has given us many great fights." Yeah and so did many others. They can be joked about but not Pac. C'mon son.
          Not I...... i really don't care about these sensitive posters coming on here to.

I will post any pic i can find of Manny on his face just to remind the pac lovers that karma is a b--ch.

Where is the photo where Manny is standing in the middle of the ring with bodies all around him?

Where were these sensitive posters at when Hatton was out cold?
          GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Manny is a legend who got beat by a legend.

Respect.
            +1

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Personally as a fan off Manny i obviously dont like it but as others have said any others that have endured a similar fate in the last few years Williams,Hatton and Khan too name some have gotten it maybe on a smaller scale but still have gotten it.What annoys me about the abuse outside off the genuine fans that respect Pac and are just doing the pic things too any his nuthugger fans there are a few who are delighted Manny got Koed for no other reason that they are Floyd fans who despise Manny cant really do anything about that.Anyway alotta this talk is taking credit from JMM and a brillant win
            Definitely not trying to discount the win. JMM was brilliant.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Not wanting to get on my high horse but this is the avg internet fan that the OP is talking about. People who have never fought at any level, say things like this.

While I love to see a great KO, I don't take pleasure in seeing a man possibly seriously hurt. For a second there, I thought Manny was in trouble, I don't rejoice in that.

We should respect every fighter who has ever stepped into the ring because it's one of the toughest things you can do in life.

So I respect the great Manny Pacquaio and everything he has given us these past 10 years. He's a true legend and one of the greatest fighters to ever lace them up. A prime Manny was something serious to deal with.

It's hard to see a legend like that face down, and something you never want to see.
            This is my perspective exactly.

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            A touch oversensitive the OP was imo. If Manny had been seriously hurt, then all but the most idiotic flowmo would have wished him a speedy recovery, but he wasnt so I cant see the problem with the pisstakes. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, so the Hatton, Pwill, Montiel pics/gifs etc. were all in the name of harmless banter.

As someone said earlier, it gets wrong when you have pics of wives and children crying, but knowing Manny is ok(and extremely well paid for his troubles) I cant see the problem with him being pictured as a draft excluder. Laugh man, life is too short!
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              Not I...... i really don't care about these sensitive posters coming on here to.

I will post any pic i can find of Manny on his face just to remind the pac lovers that karma is a b--ch.

Where is the photo where Manny is standing in the middle of the ring with bodies all around him?

Where were these sensitive posters at when Hatton was out cold?
              GTFOH
              Seriously. Posters that rocked that thing in tagalog for years are on here now saying "oh but it is disrespectful to manny." It really just proves they never gave a damn about the sport. All they cared about was fighters the same skin color as them and an insane amount of unjustified nationalism.

Comment

Not wanting to get on my high horse but this is the avg internet fan that the OP is talking about. People who have never fought at any level, say things like this.

While I love to see a great KO, I don't take pleasure in seeing a man possibly seriously hurt. For a second there, I thought Manny was in trouble, I don't rejoice in that.

We should respect every fighter who has ever stepped into the ring because it's one of the toughest things you can do in life.

So I respect the great Manny Pacquaio and everything he has given us these past 10 years. He's a true legend and one of the greatest fighters to ever lace them up. A prime Manny was something serious to deal with.

It's hard to see a legend like that face down, and something you never want to see.
                definitely...recently seeing legends like morales and now pacquiao get knocked out isn't something i take pleasure at all in witnessing...it's hard to see guys who have given so much to this brutal sport go out like that and in manny's case get ridiculed about it. i just hope manny can come back strong and give us a few more good fights before he finally calls it quits..

Comment

being honest I was little worried for Manny at the time but knowing he was ok it fine to have jokes about it you have to admit it was funny

Comment

Did you read my post? I'm not being a hypocrite at all and as a trainer, I'm in the corner with fighters so of course I love a good KO and love boxing.

That's not what I'm talking about though, I'm talking aboutmaking fun and being disrespectful to the Pac and the sport. You are right, these *******s have acted like idiots in the past, much like Mayweather fans as well.

I'm just looking at it from the perspective of the sport and the fighter, that's all. I admitted it was funny, some of them but I just won't participate in it because I have the utmost respect for Manny and boxers in general.
                    As a trainer you shouldn't participate.
                    You said it's hard to see a legend face down like that right?

Well let me ask you this.......as a trainer .....would you rather it be your fighter who was face down or his opponent?
                    Last edited by BIGBOXINGFAN; 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                      im asking the same question, is this good?
                      ofcourse it`s good, it`s always been good when knockouts happen and send the whole boxing world into a frenzy, thats the way it`s always been that`s the way oit will always be, why should it be different this time, coz it`s Pacman??

Comment

Working...
                      X