Richard Schafer: Broner is available for Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Schafer: Broner is available for Gamboa

FightNights.com™ ‏@boxing
    TMT promotions run by 50 cent features Andre Dirrell and Yurkious Gamboa. Richard Schafer says Broner is available for Gamboa.

now thats wanktastic

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

I definitely want to see it, but I expect they would put it on PPV and in that case they would be disappointed by the numbers it did.

Comment

Oh My Goodness make it happen!!!

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I definitely want to see it, but I expect they would put it on PPV and in that case they would be disappointed by the numbers it did.
            they shoulr really build it up. gamboa needs a big fight at 135 imo. demarco/molina winner or even the burns/mitchell winner. something that screams "im back, *****es"

Comment

I just got excited. FAP FAP FAP.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                they shoulr really build it up. gamboa needs a big fight at 135 imo. demarco/molina winner or even the burns/mitchell winner. something that screams "im back, *****es"
                Agreed, get Gamboa a good fight at 135 and let him go to work. After that, we have ourselves a fight.

Comment

Could you imagine if Gamboa was still with TOP RANK!? We wouldnt even be thinking about this fight actually happening. We could only dream of it. Now, we can actually anticipate it.

Comment

If Gamboa's speed is still amazing at 135 as it was at 126...Broner's in lots of trouble..

Comment

Working...
                    X