Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Boxers (Atheltes in general) be charged with a crime for doping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Boxers (Atheltes in general) be charged with a crime for doping?

Should Boxers (Atheltes in general) be charged with a crime for doping?

What do you guys think, I personally do think so but it shouldent be implemented overnight, should be like a phase in like 5 years from now this law will be intact and enforced that gives everyone cheating time to get off and put their finance in order or whatever.

Germany passed a law that athletes caught doping can do up to 3 years in prison.

This is the ultimate discouragement.

I think they should make them all legal.

Comment

I do. 3 years sounds like hell of a deterrent to me

Comment

Yeah, I would think so... The doctors supplying them always face jail time, why not the users.. That would really scare guys off

Comment

Yes they should, cheaters in combat sports are putting peoples lives in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Or that too....

They were only illegal due to the unhealthy side effects, but do these newer designer drugs carry the same risks, if not then being legal should be fine.. I really haven't heard about any health risks when using trt, hgh, cream, clear, etc

Comment

if ever it becomes a law, I bet fraud jr will be sentence multiple life in prison plus death by lethal injection for all the peds he injected in his system.

a conservative sentence if you ask me...
              Last edited by Kuyukut; 03-26-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Yes, why not? It can't really be stopped, tests prove an athlete passed a test not that they didn't take a banned substance only they know that so lets make the play field level and just let them take whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
                  Yes they should, cheaters in combat sports are putting peoples lives in danger.
                  You mean as opposed to clean guys trying to batter someone with their hands, feet, and using subs that can cause serious damage?

Comment

Yes they should, the equivalent of Assault, battery, or GBH in the UK. Which generally carries a sentence of 6-36 months, and a significant fine. I think it is justified in boxing.

Whoever said they should legalise them...die.

Comment

Working...
                    X