No announcement yet.

Judah vs Cotto vs Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah vs Cotto vs Mosley

Who has the biggest balls among those 3 in regards to fighting contenders & champions at any weight/age.
    :boobies:

mosley.
    being brave and dumb enough to fight vernon forrest back to back.
    he never was the same.

Comment

Yep, like the person above me said Mosley taking Forrest and then Winky when he absolutely didn't have to > anything Cotto or Judah could have done.

Comment

Judah doesn't even compare to Cotto or Mosley. But to answer the question, it's definitely Shane Mosley. Moving up to challenege Forrest and Wright TWICE takes some balls. Not to mention De La Hoya x2 and Miguel Cotto himself. Can't give Shane credit for Pac though since that was a blatant money grab.

Comment

Cotto or Judah, I do not rank career cheats. A lot of people are brave on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Cotto or Judah, I do not rank career cheats. A lot of people are brave on steroids.
            well La Dee Da Dee Da!

Comment

Mosley. The guy is shot to ****, but he keeps on fighting. He fought Pacquiao and Canelo, was obliterated, but still didn't retire.

Comment

Mosley
                Cotto
                Judah

Judah has a great resume of who he fought but he always loses. He disgracefully quit against Con and Clottey. He decided to hit Floyd in his non-existent nuts and then the back of the head because he was tired of getting his butt licked. He overacted to Cotto's low blow in round 1 and kept trying to headbutt Miguel

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Mayweather and Pacquiou have been doing a great Lance Armstrong impression these last 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X