Collapse
No announcement yet.

American interpretation of Blacks VS Arabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American culture hates and demeans Arabs and its Fcuking disgusting. Meanwhile American culture praises blacks in unrealistic ways.

Americans should be ashamed of themselves and I just cant wait until they lose their power in the world.

I hate mostly everything the US stands for. American way of life is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
      - CNN constantly slamming Iran. Its almost like CNN (Jewish owned) is trying to start a war between USA and Iran. Why shouldn't Iran be allowed to have nuclear weapons? They have a right to defend themselves and its unfair to allow some countries, but not Iran.

- George Bush lying about WMD and invading Iraq, resulting in the death of more than 500,000 Arabs in the subsequent war.

- American media constantly portraying Arab/Persian leaders (Saddam, Ahmadienjad, Arafat, Gaddafi) negatively.

- American military indiscriminately killing innocent Arabs in Iraq as reported and verified by wikileaks. Along with the Abu Gharib prison scandal

- American public SUPPORTING black countries and giving financial aid to africa and Haiti in great amounts. But IGNORING needy Arab and Persian countries like Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan.

- American financial and military support of Israel

American foreign policy, mainstream media, culture, and American people in general are racist to Arabs.

Meanwhile white American favour blacks and almost treat them as some sort of chosen race.

100% honest: If USA went to war with Iran, I would support Iran.

Comment

Im just not a fan of the American way of life.

And its very hypocritical for Americans to preach democracy, fairness, and non-racism and then be blatantly discriminatory to Arabs at the same time.

Comment

American way of life is crap.
          eat ****..........Rockin'

Comment

Red k'd for clogging the Lounge with rubbish.

Please go back to posting those ridiculous fashion threads. They were actually funny.

Comment

Im just not a fan of the American way of life.

And its very hypocritical for Americans to preach democracy, fairness, and non-racism and then be blatantly discriminatory to Arabs at the same time.
              america is a democratic republic.

some people feel that way some people dont.

theres no need for you to sterotype america as a single entity, every one in america is their own person and has their own opinion.

Comment

Do you ever also notice that when Americans talk about why Africa is so poor, they essentially blame the white man for exploiting Africa?

As in, Africa is not poor because blacks are not smart, but Africa is poor because of the white man's expolitations.

Africa is poor because of the white man, is what Americans will have you believe.

Whereas poor Arab nations are poor because of extremist Muslims, an oppressive religion, and despot leaders. No mention of Israeli apartheid, discriminatory American wars, bombings etc

Arab countries are damaged because Arabs are fanatical, Islam is oppressive, despot leaders. (While ignorning to mention Israeli Apartheid, American foriegn policy contributing)

I am **so friggin sick** of this doublestandard.
                Last edited by Who are you?; 10-04-2011, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Do you ever also notice that when Americans talk about why Africa is so poor, they essentially blame the white man for expoliting Africa?

As in, Africa is not poor because blacks are not smart, but Africa is poor because of the white man's expolitations.

Whereas poor Arab nations are poor because of extremist Muslims, an oppressive religion, and despot leaders. No mention of Israeli apartheid, discriminatory American wars, bombings etc

I am **so sick** of this doublestandard.

ur trollin used to be funny

this **** is weak bro

smh

Comment

da ****k is dis ****?

stupid ass troll

Comment

Edward Said wrote a book about orientalism years ago, he pretty much highlights the anti-Arab theme that runs throughout Hollywood and American news stations.

I still see Black hate crimes get coverage in the media, it just doesn’t get national coverage or spoken of like it’s a pertinent issue. Hollywood has given them a switch from being portrayed as animals to being portrayed as humans/heroes -- I can't say that's a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X