No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Some have said recently on boxing scene that if Cotto had been allowed to weigh in at 147 he would have defeated Pacquiao. Well then maybe if Margarito had been allowed to weigh in at 154 he would have defeated Cotto in the rematch.
    Maybe he could beat Cotto at full 154. Maybe they have the rubber match after this fight.

Comment

• its a 65/35 split and Cotto hopes to make $30 million if ppv buys hit 1.6 million which I think they might

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Just in case someone doesn't know I'm just having fun, I believe the results of the Margarito Cotto rematch would be the same at 154 as it was at 153.
        Of course but only Pac opponents are drained fighters, no one else is ever drained ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          its a 65/35 split and Cotto hopes to make $30 million if ppv buys hit 1.6 million which I think they might
          It would have to hit more than 1.6 for Cotto to get the 30mil.

Comment

• Floyd never pays his opponent what they deserve. Thats why Marquez and Mosley left GBP to get a career high payday fight against Pac. And Ortiz only got like 2.5 mill.

Cotto will make around that (2.5 to 5 mill)

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              Nah after Gate income, sponsorship money, movie ticket revenue, and international television deals if the ppv for America hits 1.6 million he will make in the $30 million dollar area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                1.6 million at 50 bucks is $80,000,000

Right off the bat the satellite and distribution companies get half.

That leaves 40 mil for advertising, HBO, the fighters etc.

Cotto ain't getting anywhere close to 30 mill and this fight ain't doing anywhere near 1.6 million buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Cotto ain't getting anywhere close to 30 mill and this fight ain't doing anywhere near 1.6 million buys.
                  Cotto will bring home more than Manny ever has...............LOL...........................
                  Last edited by AlwaysOnTop; 04-22-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Where are u guys comming up w these numbers? I heard like 5 million cotto gets?? That's about what I believe....

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

$59.95 and more on HD and its in over 400 movie theaters. Your only talking about American television revenue also.

Comment

Working...
                      X