No announcement yet.

"I don't care if i lose...." - Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    so be a "warrior" give floyd the lions gate, and full OSTing. take the fight and get that ass beat. i mean, since he dont care about losing since he will.

not like he has a choice, really
    I'll quote myself again coz it applies to you:

"You can tell when someone has been brainwashed when they re-iterate mind numbing statements that have nothing to do with the subject at hand or to avoid the answer to a question that they already know but don't want to acknowledge."

Comment

nice made up quote there

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
        nice made up quote there
        It's not made up buddy, the commentators on the stream for jmm/diaz i was watching said it.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
          it's not made up buddy, the commentators on the stream for jmm/diaz i was watching said it.
          hbo???????

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            If any fans ignored all those media fuzz, we would see that nothing changed. Floyd definitely need a better promoting partner. He need a promoter who isn't afraid to take criticism, someone who isn't afraid to get his/her hands dirty, and Don King is that guy.
            Nowadays this is impossible since we live in the internet age where everyone has access to everything online.

Comment

Both R at Fault!

Manny kept the fight from happening the first time. Floyd the second time. Im a Mayweather fan, but as a true boxing fan I am really disappointed in both for not fighting each other. Pac is a great fighter and champion but just like Floyd, does not fight the best fighters available. Come on man, Margarito? I can't say much for Floyd either in this respect. Floyd did fight Mosley but the time off situation I find hard to understand. It's not like, Floyd is 25 or even 28 years old. HE's 33! I am confident that both these men will make this fight happen! Simply put, their is just too much money on the line. IT should be 50/50! Both hold the same importance in BOXING! I want to see them fight each other but outside of that I want to see them fight all the young strong Lions in or close to their division. Martinez, P.Will, Angulo, Berto, Kahn, Alexander, Bradley, Alvarez, Cotto with Emanuel Steward in his corner, Midana, Ortiz- these would all be compelling fights! The only problem is our 2 greatest stars don't seem too interested in fighting in fights were the money don't meet the risk! But I think that both Manny and Floyd would be surprised at how much money they cud get in these fights because WE the true boxing fans will always support them even when they let us DOWN! SAD BUT TRUE!

Comment

Working...
              X