Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAHA! "Don't worry Shane we'll get you a job...holding my feet while I do situps"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    LMFAO! this episode was one of the funniest ever.

Key highlights:

Floyd Mayweather: "Don't worry Shane we'll get you a job, holding my feet while I do situps...something like that."

Floyd: "Shane wants to be me...drive fly cars, rock pretty watches, hang in Dubai."

Roger Mayweather: "I gotta pull dem weeds. If I don't pull dem, dem mothafuggas gonna be all over dis mothafugga."

Floyd: "Who gives a **** about what Shane has to say? He's broke."
    I like the quote he said about "you die with the suit you wear, lets hope that motha****a is custom"...that **** was funny.

Comment

Nonsense,FLoyd is owning money to GBP.

Mosley will KO him for sure and Mayweather s career will be over.

And then fight of the century PACQUIAO vs MOSLEY! OUCCCCH

MAYWEATHER will be SHANE s waterboy for PACQUIAO fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
        Nonsense,FLoyd is owning money to GBP.

Mosley will KO him for sure and Mayweather s career will be over.

And then fight of the century PACQUIAO vs MOSLEY! OUCCCCH

MAYWEATHER will be SHANE s waterboy for PACQUIAO fight.
        seeing that you only have 60 thousand points and you've been a member of this forum for four years kinda shows your not to good at predicting things... doesnt it?
        Last edited by Ekscape; 04-25-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
          seeing that you only have 60 thousand points and you've been a member of this forum for four years kinda shows your not to good at predicting things... does it?

What are you talking about?

I didnt bet once here on Boxingscene!

Comment

I for one am tiring of Mayweather's antics and it is increasingly harder to proudly say that I am a fan. I know that his a**hole routine helps him sell tickets, pay-per-views etc but it is getting tiresome and making him look ever more the ignorant fool. I feel that this 24/7 with Mayweather has just about run its course. Floyd is bringing nothing new to the table and you can see they are grasping at straws in terms of what to talk about. Case in point, why is Mayweather's security team getting so much face time, or Roger weeding his garden (are you kidding me! smh). The rehashing about certain already discussed topics i.e. Mayweather's father's condition etc. You can see a lot of this stuff is "filler" I think they should cut the 24/7 down to like 1 or 2 hour long shows and that's it. The problem is that most of these boxers are not entertaining at all and have dull personalities. Richardson is almost singlehandlingly keeping this 24/7 series watchable to me.

Comment

Working...
            X