Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO?
    WTF is a calzaghe?

Comment

You mean the dude that bowed out after his division became STACKED?

A Nobody in the United States, and the greatest thing since sliced bread to people in the UK.

Comment

Slapping machine - great stamina - Best supermiddleweight of all time( but cmon who the **** is a known supermiddleweight?) - Overrated - ducked RJJ - Got knocked down by 90 years old featherfisted Hopkins and won a very close fight.

Comment

When people go back to look at Roy record he will be remembered as the nail in the coffin.

Comment

according to uk fans-an undefeated all time great who was ducked by all the best fighters in the world and was a huge knockout puncher

according to everyone else-that dude who embarrassed himself and lost on strictly dancing

Comment

best SMW ever for me.very entertaining fighter,never stops punching doesnt look to clinch or back off like most of the guys nowadays,a true warrior

Comment

He'll go down as a great fighter with a less than stellar resume. May not agree but that's how I think it'll go.

Comment

The Jesus of boxing

Comment

Don't worry.

I'll tell my sons and daughters about the over-hyped slapping pride of the UK.

I hope you all do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      Don't worry.

I'll tell my sons and daughters about the over-hyped slapping pride of the UK.

I hope you all do the same.
                      Lol

haters guna hate

Comment

Working...
                      X